BY DIOR #97 in After-Sun Products

Inspired by a true beauty treasure of Polynesia, Dior reinvents the sacred Monoï oil and transforms it into an indispensable after-sun care, Dior Bronze monoï balm. Light, non oily and refreshing, it comforts sun-kissed skin and reveals a golden radiant tan on the face and body.
Delicately perfumed and intensely nourished, skin feels supple and silky.

Benefits:

Infused with Copra oil, this after-sun care restores the skin's natural hydration and compensates for dryness caused by sun exposure. Intensely nourished, the skin feels supple and incredibly silky.

Application Tip:

Apply generously to face and body after each exposure to the sun.

Taylor B.
Ontario, OH
One of my favorite products! So general and perfect for people who love the sun like me! Makes your skin feel rejuvenated and fresh! Got at my local make up counter! Buying more as soon as I run out!
Liv R.
I'm in love with this product! I would buy it 10 times and still love it! I bought it at Dior store and it really met my expectations! It's a little pricey but really worth it! It perfect for any occasion!
fatima ezzahra B.
This product non-greasy after-sun Balm. Refreshes. Comfort and intensely hydrated sun-kissed skin. Maintains a golden radiant tan on face and body. Leaves skin soft.
Miya E.
mahboula, Mahboula
Got this Dior Bronze Creme..It was Amazing as Everything else from Them is, It got my skin soo muvh better in such a short time..highly Recommend girlss👀😍
Fer M.
I love the consistency no fatty but it’s so liquid it’s the first time that I used and I will put it an 8