4 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A compact containing two complimentary blush shades. Blush like never before and take every cheek to chic. Every woman has two reasons to blush this fall, one shimmering and sheer, one velvety and matte. Dior's new luxe compacts give you two cheek colors to wear individually or together. Ten dazzling compacts and three color families—pink, coral, or brown to flatter everyone. see more...

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love #Dior blushes. The one shown in the picture is an older line as the container has changed. The blush itself goes on smoothly and stays on all day. In addition, their blushes do lash and I have not had one yet that has broken into little pieces after some time of using like other brands. #Dior products are high end quality products that will always meet and exceed expectations. I highly recommend.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Washington, DC
Review for: Dior DiorBlush Pink in Love 889
This is such a good blush and I love the compact it comes in, but the brush it comes with isn't PERFECT. Dior is one of my favorite #makeup brands and I wear this #blush nearly daily but for my skin tone it's just a little too dull. But it is the perfect color to wear to any classy or professional occasion. I #love #dior and won't leave home without this compact in my purse!
Rosse B.
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It comes in a sturdy, durable and above all, luxurious package, a real gem of vanity wrapped in dark blue velvet. The logo and the name of Christian Dior are present both inside and outside the container. He is accompanied by a brush bevelled that while enjoying a high quality, its mission is limited to that of retocarnos when we are not home.
Jazmin D.
Jazmin D.
Forever love this blush! I've been using it for so long that I've lost track of the time. I always buy it again, even though I have tried others. It is so easy to blend and goes great with my skin tone. I don't have to change tones, even on those warm summer days when I have a darker complexion going on
Christina B.
Christina B.
West hartford, CT
Review for: Dior DiorBlush Sugar & Spice 849 0.26 oz
My absolute go to bronzer. This gives such a flattering glow no matter what skin tone you have! There's a part for the highlighting and part for the contouring! I have bought this product NUMEROUS times and it's so worth the money
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
Review for: Dior DiorBlush Sugar & Spice 849 0.26 oz
I love these colors, works great as a blush for a summer bronze look. These colors are great for the natural glow look in the summer. I love to use this as an eyeshadow for the inner corner of the eye to give you a fresh look.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The flush itself gently applied and maintained throughout the day. #Dior Products are high quality products range that will always meet and exceed expectations. I highly recommend it.
Sheenu C.
Sheenu C.
Trenton, NJ
It is the best you could have ever used. Smooth flows well with a bigger brush. I moved from Estee lauder to Dior. Rate it equal to Chanel
Marcela G.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Dior DiorBlush Pink in Love 889
I gave this blush to my mother as a present and she love it. It is a romantic soft baby pink that goes with most skin tones.
Roxana G.
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Dior DiorBlush Pink in Love 889
The colors are super cute and great for the summer and it's great on any skin tone the price is a bit pricey but it's great
Estephanie G.
Estephanie G.
Does the Shimmer is noticeable when you start putting on?
Cher B.
Cher B.
This look cute how's the quality and how much?