Dior B&G Lipstick

Christian Dior Rouge Lipstick 631 Fig Dior's Hydrating Satin lipstick is a satin-smooth lipstick that moisturizes as it protects. Its creamy and comfortable formula comes in an extensive range of natural and fashionable colors.

Shaniece R.
rocky mount
excellent product it is very long lasting it is not too deep of a color that I could wear it every day, it is very easy to apply, it is very long lasting with without having to reapply it. I am a first time user and I loved my experience with the lipstick
Cassandra R.
these types of lipsticks are fantastic they are so hydrating and definitely very long lasting they have a very nice packaging, i bought it at the plaza mall or i order online i would totally recommend them but its on the pricey side
Destinee M.
The lipstick was very creamy I liked how the color was on me and the packaging was better that expected. It was a little pricey but it definitely met my expectations. I personally would recommend this to others.
Amanda P.
This is what I wore on my wedding day! I wasn't as big into make up then and wish I had gone with something longer lasting. I purchased at Dillard's. It definitely smears and doesn't last through a meal.
Brooke T.
I love Dior products. This lipstick is so pretty and I love the shade. I bought it on their website. It's probably one of my favorite lipsticks. Very easy to apply and would defiantly buy it again! 10/10
Kenya A.
Mesa, AZ
Any Dior product is very elegant especially their lippies! The packaging is classy, I bought mine at Macy's. very inexpensive very long lasting don't have to reapply as much, most certainly buy it again
Rochester, NY
His lip stick is absolutely stunning! The packing looks great! The colors on the lip stick it self it beautiful. It is of great value and very very easy to apply the product. I would buy this product again.
Rachel R.
San Diego , CA
I super love this lipstick! The shade is true to its color and very moisturizing. It gives me that luxurious feel and smells good. This is one of my first lipsticks and I will forever love the reds.
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
I LOVE this brand and this lipstick! The color is so pigmented, it goes on smooth and creamy, and lasts all day which is an extra bonus! Can never go wrong with anything made from this brand!!
Taylor B.
Ontario, OH
Dior is a perfect brand! One of the most perfect in my opinion! This lipstick is a good color not too red in my opinion! Goes on smooth! Easy to apply and perfect to take with you on a date!