BY DIOR

Christian Dior Rouge Lipstick 631 Fig Dior's Hydrating Satin lipstick is a satin-smooth lipstick that moisturizes as it protects. Its creamy and comfortable formula comes in an extensive range of natural and fashionable colors.

Dior B&G Lipstick
  • "Color rich and creamy, this lipstick is long wearing and looks great on. It lasted through drinks with the girls and I received many compliments. " in 28 reviews
  • "Are highly pigmented and long lasting color is lovely perfect to wear daily" in 20 reviews
  • "I love the variety of shades it have. I love how it glides on smoothly to my lips. It's moisturizing, makes my lips look luscious and the color pay off is really great...lasts a whole shift especially when I don' t eat anything oily. It's worth every penny." in 12 reviews
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE!!!

I use these lip colors all the time they’re always in my purse for quick reach and they’re colors are so rich creamy and pigmented, not sticky or tacky at all, and anything matte dries down fully matte! 100% recommend.
🎶👑Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The B&G Lipstick in Rose Butterfly from @Dior is a pretty rose color. It goes well on every skin tone. Very easy to apply.This is the first time i use this product. I love it and will but it again. I love Dior Lipsticks❣️🦋🦋🦋
#Dior @Influenster
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Who doesn't love a B&G makeup especially when it's a lipstick their colors are awesome many to choose from and the little case it's in is so adorable the price is reasonable let this makeup glide on your lips and watch it last all day long
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
I have never been a fan of lipstick but I tried this one and it was amazing. I love the way it looks on me and my pale skin type. The price is great for a long lasting lipstick like this one. Plus it feels so light on my lips. This lipstick would look good on any skin type! I would recommend to all beauty lovers.
Rena W.
Livermore
I have spent a lot of money on Matte Lipstick. You have no idea. This lipstick is smooth, soft and glides on your lips with no problems. I love this stuff. I am buying all my girlfriends a set for Christmas presents. This set is amazing and not as expensive as one tube from a major makeup supplier. Please take a chance and buy this set, you will not be disappointed. I promise
Cristina R.
Albany
J'adore Dior! What can I say, Dior is like putting diamonds on your face. Their foundations, mascaras, shadows, lipsticks and perfumes all leave you feeling glamorous and feminine. This lipsticks case makes me feel like a socialite let alone it's amazing texture and color. If you can, you should always Dior.
Kenya V.
The Rose Butterfly lipstick is my awesome! It lines up perfectly with my skin. It is not as expensive as I would have thought it to be and it was definitely worth the spend! So many other lipsticks did not last long and this one did! I would tell other people to go out and buy this product!!
Noelly G.
Tampa, FL
Beautiful high end lipstick. Feels very luxurious on lips. I am a  first time user of this product and I love it! I purchased this item on Diors website and it met ALL of my expectations and more! I highly recommend this product. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Leagh G.
The color turned out to be a bit darker than what I had thought it would be, but definitely not TOO dark. I'd say  overall a really good quality product. The lipstick leaves a nice satiny finish to the lips and eases the appearance of lines, which is nice. Would recommend.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This lipstick is wonderful. It has a great price and the product is very good. The lipstick is a beautiful color with excellent coverage. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. I would buy again.
M J.
What is the difference between this brand and other brands? What makes this brand stand out?
M J.