BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

One Essential combats the toxins by reinvigorating the elimination process* in order to restore the skin's luminosity. A three-dimensional action: DETOXIFIES: it continuously eliminates toxins* and frees the flow of energy at the heart of the skin. REGENERATES and ENERGIZES: it optimizes the correct functioning of cells. BOOSTS: it boosts by up to 4 times the effectiveness of ingredients* of your usual, subsequently applied skincare. One Essential's fresh, air-whipped and slightly pinkish texture revives the complexion and instantly infuses it with radiance, without a pearlescent or tightening effect, nor a greasy feel. *In vitro tests on ingredients. Results after 7 days* Fresher skin: 87% Skin that breathes: 83% A more flawless complexion: 80% Purified skin: 67% After 1 month* Fresher skin: 90% Skin that breathes: 85% A more flawless complexion: 83% Purified skin: 81% *self-assessment test - 60 women THE DIOR GARDEN'S HIBISCUS FROM BURKINA FASO Dior Research carried out studies on this Hibiscus flower, revealing that its delicate chalice hides under its gown of petals an extraordinary power of detoxification. Hibiscus extract has been shown to stimulate the recycling process of toxins that have penetrated the cell's "lung". *In vitro tests conducted on ingredients THE KORO GARDEN - BURKINA FASO The Dior Garden, dedicated to the Red Hibiscus, is located in the heart of the Koro Ecological and Cultural Site, an area covering 20 hectares where 18% of Burkina Faso's flora flourishes, representing nearly 190 plant species. This remarkable site was selected due to its distinctive geology and the richness of its soil. More than a hectare is entirely devoted to cultivating the "Hibiscus Sabdariffa", or Red Hibiscus. see more...

Bianca M.
I love the smell of Dior Beauty One Essential, 75 ml. It has a price a bit expensive, but it's accessible. A friend gift me the fragance and i love it, it has a long lasting and a very simple desing (but so pretty). I'm didn't change nothing of the fragance. I recomend it.
Kara T.
I've been using this serum for about 3 months now and it is my all time favourite! Yes the price point is a little high but it works so beautifully my skin has never looked so clear and bright ! For the first two weeks I was using it I did purge a little because it has ally of antioxidants in it so it was pulling a lot of crap out of my skin but after that oh my god my skin was clear and bright looking it no longer looks dull and uneven it's not crazy moisturizing so I do use a hydrating serum and a moisturizer over top. This is a must try and the smell is to die for !
Maribel M.
Mexico city
Absolutely love it, it gives you amazing results. Highly recommend it. Scent it's light almost you can't perceive it. Leaves your skin younger, your pores closed.
Paula J.
A very nice product to keep your skin fresh and clean. Easy to apply and feels great on my face! I'm using it every night as a part of my face cleaning routine and I am loving the results 😍
Brenda F.
Muito ótimo aprovei desde o primeiro uso valeu muito a pena o dinheiro investido com toda certeza valeu demais