Dior Beauty Diorsnow White Perfection Anti-spot & Transparency Brightening Serum

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A luxurious serum to improve the look of dark spots, even skin's texture, and deliver a radiant glow, instantly and over time. Combining the exceptional power of Edelweiss with mallow extract and the Transparency Enhancing™ complex in the Edelweiss Complex, the Diorsnow Serum activates a brightening mechanism improving dark spots, transparency, and uniformity of skintone and texture. Upon application, skin is deeply moisturized, brighter, and re-plumped. Day after day, is diminishes dark spots, evens skintone, and enhances radiance revealing brightened beauty with a rosy glow. A bright new flower: the Edelweiss from the Dior Garden. It is at the edge of the Swiss Mountains in a pure and untouched environment that Dior ethnobotanists have been studying the exceptional brightening power of this legendary flower, which literally means "Noble White." A true gift from nature, it is the only flower able to blossom and preserve pure whiteness even under extreme conditions. The more extreme the conditions are, the whiter this rare flower blooms. A new treasure: the Dior Garden in Switzerland. Edelweiss is cultivated at the heart of the Valais Garden in Switzerland at an altitude of 1,100 m. In this beautiful but hostile environment, temperatures can drop until -10 degrees Celsius while UV intensity is extreme, heavily reflected by the eternal snows. All the conditions are gathered for Edelweiss to develop the finest flowers, naturally and in the greatest respect of the environment. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa N.
Garland, TX
This is a good product for what it does. I didn't really think that it was making a difference for my skin until I stopped using it. My skin was smoother and my dark spots had lightened while I was using the product. The texture is nice and while there is a scent, it's very light and doesn't stick around for long. My only gripe is the ridiculous price tag. While re-purchasing the refill helps cut costs, it still hurts the wallet too much for me to consider repurchasing it again.

Skin type: oily, acne prone
Myranda E.
I've only recently discovered this product and have been using it about five days. I can already tell a difference in my dark spots being lighter. Even a friend commented on my face asking what I've been doing differently. I've always loved the Dior skincare line so I'm not surprised with the quality of this product.