BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dreamskin is exceptional skincare that pushes the limits of traditional cosmetics. For the 1st time, a skincare treatment is capable of acting simultaneously on the quality, evenness and youthful beauty of skin. Its unique universal formula is a true breakthrough - it is both a global age-defying treatment and a perfect skin creator. After 1 week Total enhancement: 90% * In 1 month Unified complexion: 89 % * Refined skin texture: 92 %* Visibly younger skin: 95% * * Self-evaluation - 129 women - 4 skin tones - 1 week. * Self-evaluation - 129 women - 4 skin tones - 4 week. Key Ingredients LONGOZA, THE ANTI-AGEING JEWEL OF DIOR GARDENS Discovered in Madagascar twenty years ago by Dior ethnobotanists, longoza has become the outstanding natural activator of Capture Totale skincare. Ten years of research have enabled scientists at Dior to reveal its multiple anti-ageing properties and exceptional regenerative power on skin cells. THE RANOMAFANA GARDEN - MADAGASCAR In this Dior Garden, with its exceptional soil, each flower gives birth to a scarlet fruit whose characteristic colour signals full maturity and the promise of about twenty precious seeds. From collecting the flowers to obtaining its seeds, the Longoza harvest uses genuine savoir-faire that respects local traditions. see more...

Helene M.
Pasadena, CA
I like these, but was expecting much more immediate results from all the hype it created.  It's light and goes on with a semi-smooth/matte finish.  It doesn't feel too silicone-y which I like.  It IS very expensive though.  I will keep using it hoping to see more results.
Ysabel L.
San Jose, CA
Perfect for my oily/combo skin type. My skin is acne prone and sensitive to fragrance. This product provides a smooth even finish prior to my makeup application.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
I really like this product. I'm not sure the price is justified. I got a sample of the product and I may purchase the full size at Sephora. It makes my skin super soft and works as a good base/primer. I would recommend.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
es perfecto porque elimina la suciedad de mi piel, las células muertas, las impurezas y los restos de maquillaje presentes en la superficie de mi piel, esto hace que mi piel este mas hidratada. me encanta, la recomiendo totalmente.
Shirley K.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I have had this and have been using it regularly but don't see any dramatic results that would give it a higher rating. Plus the price point is high so I had to take a star off the rating for that as well. It is a serum that feels good when you put it on but I don't see any improvements in my skin.
Wendy T.
This stuff is amazing! Feels somewhat like a silicone primer on the fingers but in reality it's completely different. It's perfectly hydrating and anti-aging while evening complexion and blurring pores. I have this version but they also have heavy and light lite version. Highly recommend & will probably purchase again with taxes.
María Z.
Me encanta, es simplemente perfecta amo toda la marca Dior siempre son súper con los productos
jessica w.
I really love this stuff is awesome i highly recommend it makes your skin fell soft blurs imperfection and any redness
Nada M.
It has a soft flowers smell to it. It fixes the skin. And you can tell the deference in few uses. makes the skin glow.
Brenna R.
Iowa City, IA
Okay I didn't want to love this--due to the price point--and honestly, I had every intention of returning it to sephora if I didn't, but oh my God this stuff works. I highly recommend all Dior makeup. It's not a luxury at this point; rather, it's a necessity. I use this in conjunction with the Dior All-in-one. I'm only 23, but I'm seeing my skin look younger and I truly glow from within. I used to feel somewhat insecure going to the gym sans makeup, but now I'm finding a lot of times I feel and look best with just a bit of mascara. This is truly a quality product. For reference I've been using this for 1.5 years now.