BY DIOR #4 in Makeup Palettes

A face palette with two luminous blush shades and two radiant highlighters for a customizable Backstage glow. The Backstage Glow Face Palette is the Dior makeup artist's secret weapon to add instant radiance to any look. This palette is your glow-getting tool, suited for all skin tones, and is a must-have for beginners and experts alike. The palette is designed with two highlighters one white and one golden as well as two blush shades one rosy and one bronze that can be applied to the cheekbones or as bronzer. These easy-to-blend powders and highly-concentrated, shimmery pigments can be worn alone or blended together, giving you the freedom to customize your look from a natural glow to intense radiance. A collection of makeup artist essentials, designed to suit all skin tones, used at the Dior runway shows, and inspired by the energy backstage. "Dot the lighter shades onto the prominent features to illuminate the face. The pastel pink awakens a dull complexion. Next, to provide warmth, apply the bronzing powder over it." Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup

• Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette I really wan to try out...24 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eyeshadow?9 Answers
Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette

Start your review of Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexandra M.
The Glow Face Palette is a MUST-HAVE for any makeup lover! It has a gorgeous glowing bronze shade, a beautiful rose blush, and 2 highlighters (gold and white). They make the perfect FACE application or even for your eyes! I love using the white highlighter on the inner corner of my eyes
Sara B.
BOTHELL, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
The prettiness of this palette is beyond my understanding 😍 yes yes I know it’s marketed as a strobe and blush but I do use it as an eyeshadow and I’m lovin’ it!!!! The white is soo gorgeous to use in inner corner of the eye and the pink makes for an extremely chic eye shadow if you’re into that beautiful glowy eye look!!! I’m in awe of this palette... #gimmealltheshimmers
Daisy G.
Sun Valley, CA
This highlight ties my makeup together! Even my cousins wanted to keep it, so I will definitely be buying them one. The different shades come in handy. The pink as a simple eyeshadow and the others are great. A little bit covers all of my high points. Honestly, I love this and will be continuing to use it. Totally worth every penny
Tahera A.
Jamaica, NY
Holy cow. To be honest, when I opened the palette I thought it was absolutely gorgeous but thought I would need to use heaps in order to get the color to show. I was so wrong. I absolutely love this palette and paired with the foundation I was glowing and looked airbrushed. The palette comes with two highlight shades, a vibrant pearl white and a golden light brown as well as two blush shades, a perfect pink and a bronze. Each shade is packed with shimmer goodness and literally shines in the sunlight.
I used a light spotlight duster brush to apply the bronzed blush shade as contour on my cheeks and outer nose following that with the golden brown shade along my cheek bones. For a pop of highlight I took the white shade and applied that to each spot sunlight naturally hits the face as well as my brow bone and tear duct. I used the pink blush as eyeshadow and it applied beautifully. I barely had to dip into the colors to get good pigmentation. It also was easy to build up and went on flawlessly over the Backstage foundation.
Cadence G.
Lincoln, NE
I enjoy this palette a lot! It has every piece to finish a face for a night out. It is easy to apply to the face, and when using setting spray it stays on all night! Dior is somewhat of a more expensive brand and I don't know that it is worth the price to me, I would recommend to a friend who has a more generous budget than I, but it is too expensive for me to buy on my own!
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this in a Voxbox. I love Dior products in general, but this glow palette did not do me justice. I was not able to tell if I had enough product on my brush at any given time and I did not see a noticeable difference on my face other than a tint of shine. I could certainly not tell the difference between each color being used. This product just wasn’t for me.
kristen g.
Mahopac
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite highlighting palette EVER! The top two highlighter shades I like to mix together for the tips of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, forehead, and Cupid’s bow. For the Blush shade I love to use that as a topper with my matte powder blush! It’s not an overpowering highlight you can make it really subtle or blinding in an instant!!
Karla F.
Clarksville, TN
Such a great product! I use the darkest shade to contour and the others to highlight. There are so many versatile looks you can create with this palette. I like that you can build the color as well. I know the price may seem high, but I have been using this for 2 months and barely made a dent in the product. Definitely would recommend this.
Marissa C.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this palette! All shades have a beautiful glow. The blush color is my favorite blush I ever owned! It’s a soft pink with a shimmer finish. I typically mice the two top colors for a highlight. The bronze is a bit to shimmery for a facial bronzer BUT I do use it as an eye shadow! Will definitely buy this product!
McKenna W.
columbus, OH
i only use highlight as an under brow highlight as i have very oily skin and produce that shine naturally. i liked this glow palette, but i felt like something was left to be desired. because this is dior i sort of had high expectations, but it just didnt blow me away like i wanted. still beautiful however.
Maria C.
san luis
Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette I really wan to try out this product!! so many good reviews!! but how will it work with oily skin?
Sara B.
BOTHELL, WA
Can this be used as an eyeshadow?

Sephora