Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer

by Dior

A lightweight, universal primer that helps makeup last longer, blurs imperfections, and delivers up to 24 hours of hydration for an enhanced complexion. What Else You Need to Know: BACKSTAGE is a collection of makeup-artist essentials, designed to suit all skin tones, used at the Dior runway shows, and inspired by the energy backstage. This primer creates a naturally-enhanced, even, and luminous complexion for a touch-up effect and foundation that lasts all day. Clinical Results: In an instrumental test on 15 subjects:- Helps reduce appearance of pores by 45% In an instrumental test on 11 subjects:- Up to 24 hours of continuous hydration

How much longer does your foundation last with this primer compared to not using it? Looking for a long wearing primer that helps extend the longevity of my foundation
Is this a good primer?
Can someone tell me if this primer is better than the Milk Hydro Grip Primer?
Start your review of Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer!
Phoenix, AZ
This primer with any foundation looks great! It gives the skin a healthy glow I love mixing this with my sheer glow foundation by nars and I have combo skin it looks good on my skin doesn’t break me out ![product:dior-backstage-face-&-body-primer]
Rhinelander, WI
2,102 reviews
Obsessed!! I got this last month and it’s amazing! Seriously a holy grail in makeup! Definitely works amazing. Hides every blemish and pore. Flawless finish. Definitely recommend checking this product out, is pricey but totally worth it.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Dayna L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing primer that is hydrating and smoothing. It makes my foundation look flawless. The packaging is really nice and it’s great for someone on the go since it’s a plastic component and in a squeeze bottle.
The City
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an excellent primer. I used it under my Dior backstage face and body foundation and it worked brilliantly! My makeup lasted all day and looked flawless! I would definitely recommend this primer! A new fave!
Seattle
Absolutely LOVE this primer. It blurs my skin so beautifully and works great with the backstage foundation. It doesn’t feel too thick, doesn’t pill up, and makes my skin so so so smooth! I definitely recommend
Canoga Park, CA
I swear by this product! It blurred a lot of my acne scars! Made my foundation look so natural and radiant! I strongly recommend this to dry and combination skin like mine! You will love this primer!
hudson
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the lightweight texted I get out of this primer, does not pill up while applying my foundation, it allows the rest of my makeup to sink into my skin for an all day wear!! Highly recommend
Davenport, IA
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Melissa K.
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Melissa K.
I love my Dior Backstage Primer! It does to help hide pores and minimize them. It feels light weight and leaves you with a flawless finish. I think it’s looks very natural and I would definitely buy this again!
Pompano Beach, FL
Amazing product. Leaves my foundation super smooth and beautiful, will look the same after 8 hours. It smells good and is just an all around well performing product.
Wilmington
I use this with their backstage foundation. It really does make a difference with blending. It helps the foundation to go on more smoothly and absorb less into my skin. I really only have to you use about half as much foundation with this primer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
North Prairie , WI
8 months ago
Does Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer have much of a color to it? I like wearing primers solo and [email protected] of trying this.
Chris W. • 8 months ago