MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerDior
BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer

Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer

by Dior

#15 in Face Primer

A lightweight, universal primer that helps makeup last longer, blurs imperfections, and delivers up to 24 hours of hydration for an enhanced complexion. What Else You Need to Know: BACKSTAGE is a collection of makeup-artist essentials, designed to suit all skin tones, used at the Dior runway shows, and inspired by the energy backstage. This primer creates a naturally-enhanced, even, and luminous complexion for a touch-up effect and foundation that lasts all day. Clinical Results: In an instrumental test on 15 subjects:- Helps reduce appearance of pores by 45% In an instrumental test on 11 subjects:- Up to 24 hours of continuous hydration

Iss it good for oily skin? Does it have a smell?
How can I improve my impact score? Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer
Does this help with your pores?
Start your review of Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer!
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Sobia R.
I love anything from Dior and I’m pretty shocked with this primer, it’s very easy to use and it’s very smooth on the skin it makes my foundation last longer and it gives my face a smooth finish which I love. Definitely surprised with this
Jazz K.
Antelope, CA
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Jazz K.
Purchased at: ULTA
So this product is not the foundation I couldn’t find it but this is the primer I have the foundation I just got it and I haven’t tested it and I hope it’s the right color
Sidalia A.
Pelham, NY
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Sidalia A.
THROW OUR THE SMASHBOX! This Dior primer is amazing. It is so good! It goes on light and feels refreshing and smells quite nice and feels luxurious. I would recommend buying this and it has quickly replaced my years of using the classic smashbox
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Clint H.
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Clint H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this primer to pair with the Dior face and body foundation. It definitely gives a moisturizing and smoothing effect without being super thick and silicone like. It definitely extends foundation wear and feels moisturizing and great. Sadly I have some pretty intense scarring and I find I have to use something a little more heavy duty to try and blur that out, but my skin feels great and the foundation looked great over top of it! I think I’ll start using this all over and working in a more pore filling/blurring primer just know the areas I need it. Picture of my bare face and face with fresh application over the primer attached.
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Shannon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was really surprised by how great a primer this was. It’s excellent for the summer because it really helps stick the foundation onto the skin. Has a nice smell and isn’t too heavy. Would repurchase this product!
Yasmina B.
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Yasmina B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This primer is heavenly… if angels exist, they use this primer. A little goes a long way, it blends smoothly and effortlessly with your fingertips, and the texture of the product is so lovely and light. I don’t wear makeup every day so on no-makeup days I will apply this primer because of the way it evens out skin tone and makes my pores less visible. Not at all greasy and leaves my face feeling SO soft. Highly recommended! The only face primer I’ll use.
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer I got this free sample from Sephora. It goes on smooth and feels very smooth on skin. Keeps makeup in place for longer time. Creates smooth base for makeup. It does have fragrance added but it's not overpowering, I kinda like that fragrance. I recommend this product.
Ziclaly H.
Craig, CO
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Ziclaly H.
I got this product sent to me, I really like it but I feel like it leaves my face sticky. It also doesn't match my skin tone. This is easy to apply and I think it's full coverage well for me it worked as full coverage but I don't think I would ever get it / buy it. I do recommend this for other people because the product isn't bad but just for me I wouldn't get it. Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Tamar M.
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Tamar M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the way this makes my skin look glowy and makes it last but I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s pore filling enough. It’s definitely a 4/5, pair with another primer kinda deal.
Adriana B.
Indialantic, FL
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer uploaded by Adriana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an excellent primer… feels really good on the skin and blurs pores. I haven’t tried it yet with Dior’s Backstage Face & Body Foundation yet (I have that coming in the mail), but it performs very well with other foundations I use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabatha T.
Winter Haven, FL
il y a 2 mois
Christina B. il y a 2 mois
Get more people to follow you on Twitter and more friends in Facebook. Also you need more people on here to follow you.
Hayley S.
il y a 8 mois
Who has tried Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Primer Diors backstage primer?? worth the splurge??
Steven L. il y a 4 mois
I loved it! It gave me great hydration and a beautiful glow, but it also helped blur my skin’s problem texture