BeautyFaceFace MakeupDior
BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 04 oz/ 11 g

Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g

by Dior

A weightless translucent powder that reduces shine, sets makeup, and warms the complexion. Coverage: LightFinish: MatteFormulation: Pressed PowderIngredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. What Else You Need to Know: Dior Backstage Face & Body Powder-No-Powder blurs imperfections, reduces shine, and visibly evens out the complexion for a luminous matte finish. Completely foolproof, this compact powder infused in a gel base applies seamlessly on the skin for a natural, non-powdery effect.

How is this best applied for you? Fluffy Brush, Kabuki, or puff?
Can you use this to set your liquid foundation? Do I need to use a setting powder first and then this on top if I want some coverage?
Start your review of Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g!
Liliia T.
Pantin, Seine
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Liliia T.
J'ai adoré cette poudre perfectrice dès la première application! La texture de la poudre est très fine, léger et agréable à utiliser. Application est hyper facile. Elle matifie, floute les pores, corrige les imperfections et fixe bien le maquillage. En plus, elle crée un bel effet hâlé. Mon teint est bien unifié, naturellement mat et lumineux sans effet poudré. C’est parfait! J'ai la teinte 2N et elle est parfaite pour moi. La teinte est sublime, très naturelle et tient toute la journée. Un must have! 👌🏻
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Elaina D.
I Bought this product not knowing what to expect . Such a beautiful light product, my face normally doesn't like powders but this one was completely differnt. I got such a beautiful soft shimmer finish that it looked like my skin was naturally glowing ! I went back and bought 5 more just to make sure I had enough 🤣😍 100% recommend ! Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g
Gabriela P.
Ridgecrest, CA
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Gabriela P.
I absolutely love the way this powder looks over my foundation. It truly is a "no powder" powder! It blurs and perfects. It sets my foundation without looking powdery and keeps my face makeup looking radiant. I love it!! I apply it to a little under my eyes and work amazing. Dior products are always beautiful & live up to my expectations!
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Tatum S.
I bought this powder because I love the Dior Backstage Foundation, so I figured i would love this too. I was right! I was so happy with how my face looked throughout the day while wearing this. It looked amazing! I highly recommend this powder.
Hailey M.
Vancouver, BC
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Hailey M.
Beautiful, buildable lightweight face powder! Very easy to apply, use a brush for a soft finish or a sponge for more coverage. Great for all skin types and has a natural finish. I also had my compact personalized at a Dior event at Sephora in Vancouver! Highly recommend checking out the event calendar so you can do this too!
Anastasia Y.
Hartland, WI
I’m pleasantly surprised how much I love this powder! I have been using it non stop since I picked this up back in September 2021. This powder just blurs your skin (almost like a filter), it’s by far one of my fave fave powder I have ever used — and I have tried plenty!! I am in my mid/late 30s, I have normal - combination skin (it gets oily around t-zone area and dry patches when during winter or drier weather). This powder is perfect for all skin types and also great for mature skin because it doesn’t emphasize textures nor settle into fine lines. Probably not for you if you want to use it for extra coverage but, this is great as finishing powder or for those who want more natural airbrush look to show off natural skin. In this photo (taken at night in front of a makeup mirror, no filter and not edited) : As the base — I have a little concealer under my eyes and Dior Backstage powder no powder all over my face + a little bit of blush and bronzer. [product:dior-backstage-face-&-body-powder-no-powder-3-neutral-04-oz/-11-g]
Odalis  M.
Dickinson, TX
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Odalis  M.
this powder is incredible, I love the satin finish, I chose a shade below the shade of my foundation and it worked very well! I also bought a darker shade to use as a bronzer! the finish is natural / satin , I have dry skin and this powder doesn’t emphasize my texture .
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
This is a gorgeous powder. Very silky smooth and it stays on all day. I like that it’s invisible once you apply it and it works nicely under the eye! One of my favorites.
Valeria T.
Crosby, TX
Dior BACKSTAGE Face & Body Powder-No-Powder 3 Neutral 0.4 oz/ 11 g uploaded by Valeria T.
Me encanto su cobertura y durabilidad en el rostro me fascina y mas que lo utilizo en el cuerpo
Alexandra L.
This powder has gotten some hype recently, mostly for its blurring properties. It did surprise me quite a bit, it actually does look like a real life filter! I find that it tends to darken my base if I apply it directly, as a finishing powder I don't get the same issue.