BY DIOR #3 in Liquid Foundation

DESCRIPTION

The Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation is the Dior makeup artists' secret weapon to create an instantly flawless complexion with ultra-buildable coverage, from a natural nude glow to high-coverage perfection.

MAKEUP FINISH

The Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation is tested and approved by 100% of Dior professional makeup artists.* With its fluid texture and second skin finish, this ultra-buildable foundation offers custom-made intensity.**

Enriched with beauty-enhancing pigments, the formula fuses with skin that glows for a perfect, natural complexion in real life and through the camera's lens.

The waterproof formula of the Dior Backstage Face & Body foundation creates an invisible mesh on the skin and resists extreme conditions: workout sessions, water, extreme temperatures and humid environments. It even resists the bright lights both backstage and above the catwalk.

Usage:
Light nude coverage:
Use your fingers to gently dab 1 layer of foundation and massage onto face.

Medium coverage:
Apply 2 layers with Light Coverage Foundation Brush N 11 from the center of the face outwards.

Full perfection coverage:
Apply up to 3 layers of foundation in circular motions.

• How is it on dry skin?2 Answers
  • Good for acne prone or oily skin? Blendability with a bea...6 Answers
  • I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet but will next tim...1 Answers
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love make up, but I have been trying to declutter and be more picky about the makeup I have and will buy. I needed a sheer/medium coverage foundation that I could use during my lazy days or when I wanted my skin to look more like skin. From the drug store I really liked the Loreal Pro Glow foundation, but it does get oily ad the day goes and my skin starts producing oils. It also doesn't help that I live in AZ. From higher ends, I like the Mac Face and Body one, but it would get even oiler than the Loreal Pro Glow. So, I decided to spoil myself a bit and give this foundation a try. I gotta say that so far I like this foundation more than those two foundations. I like that the color is also not too yellow, and I was able to find a neutral shade that works with my light latin skin. Also, this foundation doesn't get as oily as the others and it last longer.
I say that if your skin is normal to oily combo, you will probably like this since it is more mattifying than other foundations. But if your skin is dry, I think this might settle into lines and make the skin look older. Family member with dryer skin prefer the Mac Face and Body over this one.
Hope this helps!
Beth H.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 0CR - 0 COOL ROSY - VERY FAIR SKIN WITH COOL PINK UNDERTONES more...
LISTEN UP. If you have oily, fair skin with a pink undertone, you absolutely NEED this foundation.

It is the ONLY foundation I have found that looks natural on the skin, controls oil, and applies without any fuss. It basically looks like your skin, but smooth and velvety. I swear, I haven’t had to blot AT ALL since I started using this! Plus, it doesn’t oxidize and keeps a true light pink undertone.

This foundation is definitely medium coverage, but is pretty buildable. I use this with Hourglass Veil primer, smooth it across my cheeks with my fingers, then bounce it out with a beauty blender. I dust some Too Faced Peach Perfect powder over it and it doesn’t budge. I have terrible forehead lines even though I’m young and this is one of the few foundations that won’t settle into them.

I’m glad I didn’t read the negative reviews before I bought this because I have absolutely fallen in love. I can NEVER find shade matches, let alone ones that cater to my oily skin!! I will never stop buying this!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
So I had a really hard time picking a shade because I was honestly confused 3WO was described as light to medium with warm olive undertones and 4WO was described as light skin with warm olive undertones but the swatch of 3WO looked lighter than 4WO lol and also normally shades go darker as the number gets higher so 4WO is def not for light skin def more for medium dark skin tones so it wound up being a good selection I wonder if the descriptions are a glitch but more importantly I really like this foundation at first I wasn't too impressed but the more I use it the more I like it. I always add a tiny drop of oil because it is a dry foundation. It is more of a natural matte finish and I really like how it evens my skintone out. I ordered directly from the Dior website and it came wrapped so beautifully. Only issue with the packaging is that it leaks.
Spots of Sunlight -.
Review for: 2.5N - 2.5 NEUTRAL - LIGHT TO LIGHT MEDIUM SKIN WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONES more...
First of all, great job to Dior for coming out with 40 shades! There really is a shade for everyone in this foundation. I have been a huge fan of the Mac Face and Body foundation for the longest time, but the only drawback from that one is that the coverage is light to medium. The Dior Face and Body is definitely medium to full! It can be easily blended in with a brush, sponge, or fingers and has a beautiful satin matte finish. It is definitely sweatproof and does not need to be set with powder if you have normal to dry skin! This lasts a long time on my skin and never clings to dry patches or sinks too deeply into fine lines. Such a great release by Dior!
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
WOW! WOW! WOW!

This foundation is INCREDIBLE! I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I decided to purchase this foundation after seeing tons of people raving about it on YouTube, and I definitely was not disappointed.

The coverage is buildable, and it feels very lightweight! I get so many compliments when I wear this foundation. I actually enjoy applying it with my fingers as opposed to a sponge or brush because I feel like I can work it in quickly and easily that way.

In terms of color, this shade is my perfect summer shade. I'll probably have to order 3W when my tan starts to fade.
Cami C.
Review for: 2N - 2 NEUTRAL - LIGHT SKIN WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONES more...
I've been using this for about a week now and it's stunning. Makes skin glow and gives it a flawless backstage couture look that dior models have. I don't typically like mattes and this won't budge with my usually dewey sprays  but I found that if you use Caudalie grape water spray with it, you get the most healthy plump beautiful look.

update: I had to return this. While I don't know if it caused breakouts ( I don't think it did), my skin screams when I put this on now due to the alcohol in the product. It was fine on my skin at first but now I can tell it sucks the life out of my skin every time I wear it. I notice my super fine early 20's lines getting drier and bigger. Not something I want to continue. My sensitive-ish skin feels more irritated due to the alcohol.

Overall, this foundation is so pretty, but I would only suggest wearing it on special occasions because repeated application of alcohol on the skin is irritating and speeds aging of the face. I just switched to the L'Oreal Pro Matte. It's a good dupe and has much healthier ingredients for any skin types, especially acne/sensitive. No scent either.
April B.
Cleburne, TX
I think I have found my favorite foundation. I have worn this now for three days and have yet to find anything to complain about. I moisturize and use a moisturizing primer before applying. Then I use my fingers to blend it all over my face. I then go over it with a wet beauty blender to make sure it is all smooth. I only slightly set my forehead with loose setting powder. This foundation really dries down and doesn't need to be set but I set that one area as that's where I tend to get oily. No matter what foundation I have used in the past and no matter how I have prepped the skin, I always get oily and crease on my forehead between my eyebrows except for with this foundation. I think it's a miracle. I also like that this looks like skin and is not heavy even though it dries down to a demi matte. I don't wear full coverage but I think that this is buildable to have a full coverage look. I work in the heat and this withstands my work conditions. I love this stuff. O have light neutral skin and the shade N2 is just about a perfect match.
Swetha R.
Bridgewater
I was a huge fan of the MUFE Face and Body foundation before it got discontinued and I really couldn't find anything that had that same beautiful natural, glowy, "are you just naturally that flawless?" kind of look... until I found this! It has a beautiful buildable light/medium coverage and makes me look like I really did wake up gorgeous! Totally worth the price! 10/10 recommend

Check out @makeupbyswetharrr on Instagram to see this product and more in action :)
Mspin91 S.
New York
Review for: 1N - 1 NEUTRAL - FAIR SKIN WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONES more...
I LOVE the finish of this foundation. It feels light as air on the skin, like absolutely nothing. It lasts ALL day and is absolutely transfer proof by end of day. I can literally rub my fingers on the most oily bits of my face and it doesn’t budge. The finish is demimatte but I do find that I can get slightly oily throughout the day. I wouldn’t say this is oil controlling. Because it is so transfer proof, I can blog with a paper towel and really get off the oil. When I do so, the foundation has never come off on the towel and always looks good as new after.

The color 1N is dark for a shade that is listed as “fair”. I usually wear a light neutral shade and thought this would match but it’s a tad bit peachy on my skin. I can wear it, but I will probably exchange for a lighter shade in store.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 3CR - 3 COOL ROSY - LIGHT MEDIUM SKIN WITH COOL PINK UNDERTONES more...
Wow. This is a total all star! I received this in a Dior voxbox from Influenster and was STOKED to give this a shot. I must say, this is now one of my nicest and most beloved foundation in my rotation.

this foundation goes on like a dream. Extra velvety and blends beautifully. I’m fair with pink undertones and this pretty much makes the rosiness disappear! I found my texture was improved, this really helps cover imperfections.

This is nice and buildable. If you’re looking for sheer to high coverage this will give you the results. I found a little goes a long way — I prefer a more natural look, and this was perfect! I found my complexion looked natural and looked really glowy.

This does have a pretty high price tag. I think it’s worth it if you’re looking for something a little lux. there are 40 shades, which suit a wide range of skin tones.

The one bummer is that Dior beauty products are not cruelty free.

Overall I love it and would recommend!
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
kenzie b.
Winnipeg, MB
Worth the money?
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Good for acne prone or oily skin? Blendability with a beautyblender? Im considering getting this, so hard to find a great foundation that works well with my skin!
NATTRACTIVE R.