Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation

A foundation for the face and body in 40 shades with a natural, matte finish and medium, buildable coverage that's waterproof and sweat-resistant.

Is this foundation good for acne/oily skin ?
BoDy foundation? Like can cover my wrist tattoos?
I Just purchased this product I really want to use it but I’m hesitating Is this foundation good for sensitive skin will it cause me to break out?
Start your review of Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation!
Laura T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Laura T.
Review for: 1N - 1 NEUTRAL - FAIR SKIN WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONES
First, I was so excited to receive this foundation and the packaging was just gorgeous. I picked the shade that was most comparable to what I match in other brands…but when I first applied w beauty blender, the shade looked way too peachy against my skin. I tried my usual light application around my nose and forehead, under eyes, etc and it just didn’t blend seamlessly w my skin like I had expected…so I tried to apply more full coverage all over face and multiple layers on nose/cheek bones/forehead which made it look 10x better. It had almost an airbrushed look. I really liked the texture. Didn’t crease under eyes. Would have liked much better had it been proper color match for my skin. I’m really surprised this was considered a neutral bc it seemed very peachy/rosy-warm and almost orange-y. I would usually match w a light neutral shade in other brands. Will try using again and see if I can give it another chance. I prefer a lighter application and this one just wasn’t flattering unless applied liberally.
Samantha V.
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Samantha V.
Review for: 2W - 2 WARM - LIGHT SKIN WITH WARM YELLOW UNDERTONES
This was my second time getting a product from Influenster and my second time getting Dior!! I absolutely love this foundation—every time I put it on I feel that much more comfortable in my own skin! It’s not too heavy, not too sheer. Truly the perfect amount of coverage for me!
Nalita R.
New Orleans, LA
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Nalita R.
Review for: 3WP - 3 WARM PEACH - LIGHT MEDIUM SKIN WITH WARM PEACH UNDERTONES
I was sent Dior backstage face and body foundation free to test and give my honest opinion of this product . . . .I have had the Dior foundation for a while now and I have worn it a few times and I must say it applies nicely and you don't really feel it when your wearing it. .. .it last a good while but not quite all day here in New Orleans its very hot so makeup wears off after a while . . . . .the packaging is very nice and simple I love the bottle and how the foundation don't just flow out the bottle so fast its something I would buy
Hibah S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Hibah S.
Review for: 2W - 2 WARM - LIGHT SKIN WITH WARM YELLOW UNDERTONES
I personally love the finish of this foundation which is soft matte. The consistency is also really good and the packaging is perfect. The coverage is light to medium and you can definitely build it up for a fuller coverage and it doesn’t look cakey at all. However the fragrance bothers me a little as I have sensitive skin. I get tiny red rashes when I wear this for a longer period of time. I recommend this to people who are not sensitive to fragrance on their skin, you will def enjoy this foundation!!
Isabel A.
Mandan, ND
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Isabel A.
Review for: 4.5W - 4.5 WARM - MEDIUM TO TANNED SKIN WITH WARM YELLOW UNDERTONES
I love this foundation so much! it’s light weight, doesn’t make my skin feel greasy, doesn’t feel like I’m wearing much on my face either! It is lighter feeling than my CC creams but enough coverage to replace my foundation which is what I look for! The color was great for my skin, the bottle is so functional and clean. I love everything about this product. I have been wearing it the last few weeks and North Dakota has been hot and humid, this hasn’t budged on my skin. LOVE.
Vanessa L.
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Vanessa L.
Review for: 4W - 4 WARM - MEDIUM SKIN WITH WARM YELLOW UNDERTONES
It wears so nicely. I wore it in the heat and didn’t budge. Lasted all day! It’s buildable and feels so nice! Definitely will buy again
Henna K.
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Henna K.
Review for: 4.5W - 4.5 WARM - MEDIUM TO TANNED SKIN WITH WARM YELLOW UNDERTONES
This foundation is so nice! It covered and blended well and looked very natural and wasn’t cakey or greasy. It was very long lasting too! It covered fine lines really well and looked airbrushed if you use a blush brush to apply
Kelley K.
Williston, SC
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Kelley K.
Review for: 1.5N - 1.5 NEUTRAL - FAIR TO LIGHT SKIN WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONES
Wow! I love this foundation! The past year I've only been wearing tinted sunscreen and didn't really go anywhere to be too dressed up (thanks, COVID) so when I was given the chance to sample this from Influenster, I was thrilled! I love that the coverage is buildable. One layer covers, but build it up, it erases all imperfections. I put it on with a kabuki brush. It gave a slight matte finish.
Cassandra L.
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Cassandra L.
Review for: 3WO - 3 WARM OLIVE - LIGHT MEDIUM SKIN WITH WARM OLIVE UNDERTONES
this Dior foundation is great, although a tinge too light for my summer skintone. The bottle is super clean and nice and has like a dropper bottle top which I have never seen before but is really cool. when putting on as makeup it goes on smoothly and I am able to blend it quite well. the photo is me using the makeup to create a natural look
Roseliee L.
Kissimmee, FL
Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation uploaded by Roseliee L.
Review for: 4WO - 4 WARM OLIVE - LIGHT SKIN WITH WARM OLIVE UNDERTONES
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing depending on the tool you use and I usually use a sponge. I did only wear this foundation on my face because I usually dress fully clothed so there was nothing to put foundation on. The price is actually standard to the other foundations I buy if not cheaper. Overall love it and it is definitely a new favorite.

399 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...