BY DIOR

The first eye primer from Dior Backstage. Its smoothing and unifying action immediately corrects and prepares the eyelid for maximum colour intensity.
It prolongs makeup staying power throughout the day, preventing eyeshadow from migrating, and keeping colour even, intense and true all day long.

Formula:

Ultra-light, creamy texture. Smoothing, hydrating and fixing agent for optimal hold.

Application Tips:

Apply with an eyeshadow brush to the area of the eyelid where you will be applying your makeup.

Daniele D.
I really didn’t care for this primer. It has a strange consistency and doesn’t wear well. This is not a go-to for me. There are other primers that definitely wear better than this one.
Lorena V.
Brooklyn
I love the consistency of this eyeshadow primer. I love how my eyeshadow stays on for 12 hours without making my eyeshadow smudging.
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
Worst eye primer I have ever used! Such a waste of money! It is so dry that it is hard to apply and doesn't hold product well.
Sepi Z.
Super lightweight, love the color! It really helps keep my shadow on longer & blending is super easy with it
Iris d.
I have really oily eyelids and I love this primer! My eyeshadow stays on well for the whole day. I have to say that the product has a bit of a thick and dry consistency.
Fatima D.
Ottawa , ON
I like it... This eye primer is ok, I find it very similar to the Mac paint pots. Works well doesnt crease
Ugnė F.
Aberdeen
Fast drying, weird texture eye primer. Might work great with oily or normal eyelids, would not recommend if you have dry skin!
Kathie Y.
Edmonton
I have really greasy eyelids and this primer doesn't hold my eye makeup in place for too long.
Safiya G.
Surrey , BC
This is my alternative to Mac paint pots. It’s so good to cancel out colours on your lid.
Shirley L.
Oily Skin Is this eye primer good for oily eyelids? There are not many primers that work on oily eyelids and I wondered if this migjht be a winner...