Dior Backstage Eye Palette

by Dior

Dior Backstage Eye Palette is the Dior makeup artists' secret weapon to create an array of pro eye looks, from the most natural to the most defined. Inspired by the energy backstage at the runway shows and makeup artist essentials, the Dior Backstage Eye Palette includes shades that suit all skin tones in buildable matte and iridescent textures for perfect eyes.

Designed to be long-wearing yet richly pigmented, the Dior Backstage formulas are effortlessly buildable: initially neutral colors may be made bold and intense, depending on the desired color intensity. Their formulas reveal a second-skin finish.

Application Tips:

1. Apply the primer to the entire mobile eyelid.
2. Add color to the lid with a light shade on the brow arch.
3. Intensify the eyes by applying a more intense shade along the lashline and to the outside corner of the eye.
4. Deepen the eyes by applying a darker shade under the eye, then blend.

For a natural look:
1. Apply a more intense shade to the entire mobile eyelid to open up the eyes, then add a darker shade along the lashline to add definition.
2. Highlight by applying a lighter shade under the eyebrow arch and to the internal corner to open up the eyes.

For a sophisticated look:
2. Blend outwards on the entire mobile eyelid.
3. Highlight by applying a lighter shade under the eyebrow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create an even more intense contrast that structures the eyes.

Formula:

Dior Backstage Eye Palette contains:
- An eye primer that reinforces the eyeshadows' hold and boosts their color.
- Eight powders for use as eyeshadow or liner:
three shimmer shades and three ultra-pigmented matte shades adorn the eyes, complemented by a highlighting hue and a sculpting shadow.

someone else loves these shades ?
Dior Backstage Eye Palette I’ve always seen these eyeshadows and think they are pretty. But it the price worth it and is it pigmented ?
Start your review of Dior Backstage Eye Palette!
Toanet D.
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Toanet D.
Review for: 001 WARM NEUTRALS
Great Amber colors! I purchased this eye palette and I use the colors on a daily basis! The colors are very pigmented and blend well with other colors. I definitely recommend this palette for the fall or for people who like orangey and warm colors! Dior Backstage Eye Palette
Svetlana B.
Walnut Creek, CA
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Svetlana B.
Review for: 002 COOL NEUTRALS
This is my go to eye shadow pallette. It's great for every day daily use as well a a night time. It's extremely universal and applies really well. It lasts all day Dior Backstage Eye Palette
Dasha M.
Seattle, WA
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Dasha M.
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Dasha M.
Review for: 001 WARM NEUTRALS
Warm Neutrals review! I was so excited to buy this & treat myself. A perfect go-to every day use a brush or your fingers kind of palette! But, I didn't give this 5 stars because...for the price, it's just a very basic, mildly pigmented palette. The primer included doesn't work well on me at all and creases within minutes. I was a little too excited to buy this, but in the future I will definitely just be patient and find a much cheaper alternative-especially if I find something sustainable, local and cheaper! But, it's still nice to have this little palette ;)
Eunice O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Eunice O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect neutral eyeshadow you can go from a soft everyday look to night glam. It’s compact so it fits well in a purse,it’s 6 matte shades 1 shimmer, a primer and a highlighter/bronzer so it’s more like a face palette and it works on all skin tones. Very pigmented and doesn’t wear off easy.
Anna S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Anna S.
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Anna S.
Review for: 002 COOL NEUTRALS
My favorite forever and ever palette! I love the cool colors, you can use it for day or night makeup, super stable, super flattering! Love, love, love ❤️
Arita H.
Carol Stream, IL
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Arita H.
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Arita H.
Review for: 002 COOL NEUTRALS
This palette has been teasing me on Instagram since the Backstage collection launched! I tried ignoring the urge to buy it because I have way too many eyeshadow palettes that I’ve barely touched! (Makeup addiction) lol! BUT I finally gave in and purchased, and let me just say holy wow.. absolutely perfect. I normally go for warm neutrals, but I purchased the cool neutrals just to try something I normally don’t go for and lately I’ve been finding myself dipping into cooler shades and playing around with cooler tones and undertones. The palette is PERFECT. Blends out like a dream, soooo easy to use and the formula basically does the work for you. I love the color story and the palette itself looks so luxe and gorgeous. The eyeshadows literally are like silk, such a buttery beautiful blend and the colors do not fade on my eyes throughout the day or evening. You have everything you need in one palette. The primer works wonders and works perfectly paired with the shadows. I love that there’s options from Matte to shimmer finishes, and I love using the darker shades as a soft, smoked out eyeliner. This palette was worth the purchase, and I’ve been reaching for it more than a lot of the other palettes I have. Perfect for a quick, soft everyday look and then you have the option of taking it up a couple notches for a night-time, evening look! The quality and performance really did live to the hype! 10/10
Walleska C.
Skokie, IL
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Walleska C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 002 COOL NEUTRALS
I really love these eyeshadows! It is very natural looking! The pink shades Are very light so you really have to build in the color to make it show. The brown/ dark shades are gorgeous! It comes with a premier to use before applying the eyeshadows that I love ! If you are looking for a natural looking eyeshadow this is it !
Fern D.
Review for: 001 WARM NEUTRALS
Wish the color scheme had more variety. The payoff is very good though and definitely a higher quality eyeshadow. You can excitement somewhat with the palette and create more runway professional like looks. The shimmers are pretty subtle but still significant. A classy eyeshadow palette through and through.
Sara G.
arlington
Dior Backstage Eye Palette uploaded by Sara G.
Review for: 001 WARM NEUTRALS
Comes with variety of colors ! I love this palette for summer I think is the perfect colors to put in your eyes. It also comes with a primer that you can put before applying the eyeshadow to make the color look much better!
Michele M.
Review for: 002 COOL NEUTRALS
Some days you just need a reliable "basics" palette. The Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette in Cool Neutrals is that Palette for me. There's a nice mix of finishes to change it up as well as a primer. This makes the palette ideal for travel. As always swatched with no primer. Swipe for vids. @diormakeup #diormakeup @diorbeautylovers #backstageeyeshadow #swatches #eyeshadow #palette #videoswatch #CoolNeutrals
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valbona U.
paris
Cynthia R.
Albuquerque, NM
il y a 9 mois
Dasha M. il y a 6 mois
In my opinion, no. The pigmentation is really really light. The shimmers are very light and more like toppers or highlights. If you want intense shimmer this is NOT the palette. I like having a fancy Dior palette but it performs like a drugstore eyeshadow palette. I like light washed of color so it works out for me, but totally could have gone with another Sephora brand or honestly like a NYX palette.
Raquel G.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
sati K. il y a un an
Its a pretty palette but they're not that pigmented. I would recommend to shop around
Janett J.