MakeupFace MakeupDior
Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W

by Dior

#22 in Face Makeup

Inspired by Backstage makeup techniques and put to the test by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup, this fluid spray foundation guarantees a perfect, flawless complexion every time.

Is this really worth the price? Pros and cons ? Is it lightweight?
Would you recommend for oily skin?
Is it dewy and worth the money?
Start your review of Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W!
Laura B.
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Laura B.
Review for: 304 Almond Beige
Ladies and gentlemen, I am on the hunt for the perfect foundation for my dry and maturing skin. It's very hard for me to find a good foundation because not only do I have dry skin but also melasma. Full coverage is great at masking the melasma and evening out skin tone but it accentuates my wrinkles. If I use lightweight or medium foundations my wrinkles aren't pronounced but my skin tone looks uneven because you can see the melasma. Ugh!!! I decided to purchase a few different foundations based on suggestions from different articles and YouTubers to test them to see what works best. This Dior foundation is beautiful! It is listed as full coverage but I would say it's more medium to full but building up to full is easy. It comes in an aerosal type can that sprays evenly with just the right amount of foundation. It's very lightweight and most importantly, not cakey!! I stipled it with a wet sponge and it looks just like skin. It produces a beautiful and even canvas! I will say the primer you use will ultimately determine the look. I tried it first with a blurring primer and that gave me a matte and velvety finish. I didn't like it because it made me look dry but I think that combo would look lovely on those with normal to oily skin. I then tried it with a hydrating primer and that gave me the look I wanted - bright and dewy! As you can see it's versatile and easy to work with. Sadly, it is pricey at $62.00 but if you can afford it I would definitely recommend it! It's well worth it.
Norah M.
Kissimmee, FL
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Norah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my all time favorites. I recently got more since this photo so I have almost 100 but find myself always reaching for this one. It’s just so beautiful on my dry skin and looks flawless. I definitely recommend and am about to purchase another in a slightly lighter shade for summer and winter !
Anastasia L.
Holland, MI
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Anastasia L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product has been a favorite of mine for a few years now. I always am able to come back to this foundation and have it perform well every time. It feels weightless but provides a beautiful medium coverage with a slight radiant finish. Super comfortable and long wearing. Definitely a luxurious product and worth the money if you’re looking for a medium coverage spray foundation that is super lightweight feeling.
Michelle M.
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such an amazing foundation. A gorgeous luminous finish that leaves you looking healthy and radiant. I’m typically not a fan of this type of applicator, but spaying it on the back of my hand or on the brush or beauty sponge helps to conserve product. This can very well be my go to foundation for all of my makeup looks. In enjoy this very much and I am looking forward to posting makeup looks very very soon. Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation Spray Foundation Airbrushed Radiance 1W #1W is so amazing on my dry, dehydrated and red-sensitive skin, I can’t imagine what foundation can beat the overall look feel, texture and long lasting results[product:dior-backstage-airflash-foundation-spray-foundation-airbrushed-radiance-1w-#1w]
Denisa P.
Manchester, NH
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Denisa P.
Review for: 3 Cool Rosy (302)
Omg I love love love this foundation I spray it on my brush and brush it lightly on my face. Its so good. You definitely get full coverage
Elina G.
Claymont, DE
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Elina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great foundation! Buildable light to medium coverage, and it actually is water resistant. I have been testing it in miami, and given the humidity and all, this foundation lasted all day! Recommend!
Jessica L.
Warsaw, IN
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2 Cool Rosy (202)
This foundation is wonderful. Yea, it’s pricey, but it is so worth it! I actually just used a half a pump of my Charlotte Tilbury 5 neutral foundation and then went over it with my Dior Airflash Spray foundation and I am not kidding you when I say my face is completely flawless right now without looking like I’m wearing a ton of foundation. I am in love!!
Poshirex Z.
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Poshirex Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2 Neutral (200)
I have been trying very hard to find a foundation that doesn't settle into my pores, show my dry spots or appear cakey. This spray is the best invention ever. I do spray it onto a brush first and buff it on my face for a more natural, controlled look. It is extremely blendable, with a sheer to medium coverage. I knocked off 1 star because it is super expensive and the can empties faster than liquid foundations.
Mica B.
Spring Hill, TN
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Mica B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: 3 Warm (301)
[product:dior-backstage-airflash-foundation-spray-foundation-airbrushed-radiance-1w-#1w] [product:backstage-full-coverage-fluid-foundation-brush-n°12] This is one of the best duos I ever tried, Dior AirFlash Foundation and Dior Foundation Brush The water-resistant formula ensures 12-hour hold, ultra-fine texture allows for buildable, custom coverage to suit any skin tone and texture. By choosing to apply with a Kabuki brush for a beautiful fuller coverage.
Marisa P.
Philadelphia, PA
Dior Backstage Airflash Foundation - Spray Foundation - Airbrushed Radiance - 1W #1W uploaded by Marisa P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is like gods gift literally, the only thing I wish I could change would be the fact that it’s spray foundation if this exact formula could be liquid OMGGG😱 . It stayed on all day AND night ( I wanted to see how it lasted through me sleeping) woke up still flawless & slayedddd 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 no creasing or cracking in spots NOTHING just looks like I put it on still. When I applied this I sprayed my brush and applied it , it was very buildable, and it looks like u have nothing on ur face but full coverage at the same time. WHICH IS AMAZING. I just hate how it’s spray bc i feel like alot is wasted and I’ll run through this way quicker than normal foundation. Other then that WAY WORTH THE MONEY. (picture taken for this review, still laying in bed after waking up!)