BY DIOR

Designed exclusively for men, Christian Dior presented Aqua Fahrenheit in 2011. The citrus blend of sweet mandarin orange and tangy grapefruit invitingly draw in the wearer while creating a setting for the middle notes of earthy violet, fresh basil and cooling mint. Its distinctive bottom notes feature the smoky, woody scent of vetiver with hints of bitter chocolate, which accompanies the excitingly rich smell of leather. Bold and masculine, this scent is ideal for a self-assured man.

• Would you recommend this for use in the summer?4 Answers
Maria C.
pontiac, MI
It's better than the regular Fahrenheit, but it's more for older men in my opinion. 40 and up would be more of an age range for this product. It's musky and extremely strong so 1 squirt should be enough for the whole body and it's a little too expensive for what your buying. But if you like it and use it in moderation I would go for it ! 5/10
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the perfume that my husband has used for YEARSSS is so attractive and seductive. It smells a successful man, Who is also HOT just like my husband XD :P #LOVEIT
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
well girls i'm not a man 😂😂😂 but i got this cologne for my daughters father for a christmas one time it was on 2004 wow so long but it has been that long the he has use this cologne,a soonest he saw the bottle he fall in love with the colors,the packaging and a soonest his smell it 0h boy lol that's all he buys that's like his number 1 cologne for ever so i can say it's so good 😁❤❤️️
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Now this is what I buy for every man I know my life and my friends guy friends it’s something that I like smelling it and it’s a very nice bottle and everyone likes it and I buy this all the time and I would recommend you trying it out even for the first time I believe that everyone will love this as much as I do
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is what my husband wears for a night on the town. He has had it for quite a while, so a little goes a long while. He got it for a christmas gift years ago. The scent last a long time, but I do not find that it assaults your nostrils like a lot of men's colognes.
Juice W.
Greensboro
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Although I’ve never purchased this fragrance, I have sampled it at Sephora and this fragrance is amazing. Very manly, very clean. You will receive compliments all day while wearing this fragrance. Highly recommended.
Tia M.
Mukilteo, WA
This smells so delicious and I love smelling it on my husband. I got it at sephora. It's a great deal since it's so yummy smelling. I've bought several bottles so far! I've recommended it to many people! They always ask what he's wearing!
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
My husband uses this everyday before he goes to work the sent is very nice it's leaves an impression on anyone who smells it then bottle is very nice looking and elegant and a lot goes a long way I love the way it smells on him
Mary karla R.
Orlando
I bought this spray once for one of my uncles. It smelled so good. I bought in online in Macy's. It was the first time smelling it. For men it is a good spray there are other alternatives but this one is good.
Alexander s.
knoxville
This product is one of the best burgers I’ve used it doesn’t compare to any other the aroma of this cologne is amazing I’ve gotten nothing but compliments when I use it I would definitely buy it again
Marc A.
United States
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Would you recommend this for use in the summer?