BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimDior
Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette

Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette

by Dior

Designed exclusively for men, Christian Dior presented Aqua Fahrenheit in 2011. The citrus blend of sweet mandarin orange and tangy grapefruit invitingly draw in the wearer while creating a setting for the middle notes of earthy violet, fresh basil and cooling mint. Its distinctive bottom notes feature the smoky, woody scent of vetiver with hints of bitter chocolate, which accompanies the excitingly rich smell of leather. Bold and masculine, this scent is ideal for a self-assured man.

Would you recommend this for use in the summer?
Start your review of Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Puranjan C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette uploaded by Puranjan C.
If you’re a fragrance fanatic, probably you’ve already got this in your collection. But if not, I would definitely recommend you guys buying this one. I’d categorise it to be a autumn winter fragrance with a very unique note. It is warm but in a very different way. Seems like an old school motorcycle rider with some gasoline like dna but it changes to a very unique note after the dry down. Stays quite long and the price is also not that high in discounters. Dior’s one of the classics for all the good reasons.
J G.
Bakersfield, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
This is a great spring/summer gem. Has the OG DNA but fresher and more wearable. There’s this watery cucumber like feel that makes you feel fresh all day. Too bad it has been discontinued.
Adam O.
Clarksburg, WV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My wife picked this out. She really loved the way it smells! The fragrance lasts all day long and it doesn’t go on really strong in the beginning.
Angela
Belleville, NJ
Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Eau De Toilette uploaded by Angela
Purchased at: Macy's
Holiday is almost here if you’re looking for cologne gifts I love this scent!!! I've been buying it for my friends and family for a very long time! . Christian Dior makes the best fragrances I think Fahrenheit is easily the greatest cologne ever made by far !
Joseph K.
Visalia
It works as both a feminine and masculine scent, but there's something about it that makes you feel empowered. One spray on your wrists and you can cover your entire chest and neck as well without adding more. It blends very well with natural pheromones as well as synthetic pheromones. The only downfall is once again the price.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Now this is what I buy for every man I know my life and my friends guy friends it’s something that I like smelling it and it’s a very nice bottle and everyone likes it and I buy this all the time and I would recommend you trying it out even for the first time I believe that everyone will love this as much as I do
Maria R.
Claymont , DE
well girls i'm not a man 😂😂😂 but i got this cologne for my daughters father for a christmas one time it was on 2004 wow so long but it has been that long the he has use this cologne,a soonest he saw the bottle he fall in love with the colors,the packaging and a soonest his smell it 0h boy lol that's all he buys that's like his number 1 cologne for ever so i can say it's so good 😁❤❤️️
brenda O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I’ve loved this scent on a man forever. Literally like 30 years. It will stop me in my tracks and make me find who has it on. My heart beats a little faster when I smell this one. a+. Easily my favorite male scent.
Landon  L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Very good product. I would highly recommend this to friends or family. If you are thinking about trying it you won't be disappointed when you do
Jamie V.
Im absolutely love it! I wear it night and day its a every day smell definitely unique smell unlike any other wish the sprayer was bigger and its quite pricey bht worth every penny!