BY DIOR

Designed exclusively for men, Christian Dior presented Aqua Fahrenheit in 2011. The citrus blend of sweet mandarin orange and tangy grapefruit invitingly draw in the wearer while creating a setting for the middle notes of earthy violet, fresh basil and cooling mint. Its distinctive bottom notes feature the smoky, woody scent of vetiver with hints of bitter chocolate, which accompanies the excitingly rich smell of leather. Bold and masculine, this scent is ideal for a self-assured man.

Maria R.
Claymont, DE
well girls i'm not a man 😂😂😂 but i got this cologne for my daughters father for a christmas one time it was on 2004 wow so long but it has been that long the he has use this cologne,a soonest he saw the bottle he fall in love with the colors,the packaging and a soonest his smell it 0h boy lol that's all he buys that's like his number 1 cologne for ever so i can say it's so good 😁❤❤️️
maria c.
pontiac, MI
It's better than the regular Fahrenheit, but it's more for older men in my opinion. 40 and up would be more of an age range for this product. It's musky and extremely strong so 1 squirt should be enough for the whole body and it's a little too expensive for what your buying. But if you like it and use it in moderation I would go for it ! 5/10
luisa c.
Queens, NY
Is perfume smell amazing. I highly suggest wearing it for like really fancy event. It doesn't linger for a really long time so a lot of people you know how sensitive nose and used to tell me like oh my God what you wearing but I pay them no mind because I really love the scent
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This stuff smells so amazing that you just have to try it! I bought it for my husband from Macy’s and I think I used it more than him! Little pricey but you get a lot in the bottle to where you won’t run out for a while.
Mary karla R.
Orlando
I bought this spray once for one of my uncles. It smelled so good. I bought in online in Macy's. It was the first time smelling it. For men it is a good spray there are other alternatives but this one is good.
Janani 💃.
Austin, TX
This smells wonderful. My SO uses this and buy, i get blown away by it everytime. Totally worth the penny. The packing looks wonderful and looks royal. It has a nice woody musty tone to it that i really love.
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is the perfume that my husband has used for YEARSSS is so attractive and seductive. It smells a successful man, Who is also HOT just like my husband XD :P #LOVEIT
Chloe T.
cullman
i love this perfume! it is long lasting with a refreshing scent! i don’t have to keep applying it throughout the day, i put it on in the morning and it last all day long!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Now this is what I buy for every man I know my life and my friends guy friends it’s something that I like smelling it and it’s a very nice bottle and everyone likes it and I buy this all the time and I would recommend you trying it out even for the first time I believe that everyone will love this as much as I do
Monica T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is what my husband wears for a night on the town. He has had it for quite a while, so a little goes a long while. He got it for a christmas gift years ago. The scent last a long time, but I do not find that it assaults your nostrils like a lot of men's colognes.