BY DIOR #34 in Fragrance for Him

A mysterious fragrance, inspired by the baroque atmosphere and balls of the 18th century, which left their marks on Christian Dior. The tale of a rose seduced by sensual amber, which together unveil an unexpected profound, intense and elusive scent.

Safraaz A.
I’ve bought the sample perfume of this is so lovely I’m so in love with this first time and would love to try to it again it’s long lasting see if you like long lasting perfume you should get it I don’t have no problem with it just love it can’t wait to try it again
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I love the smell of this perfume it last all day without constant reapplying, it compares very well to other alternatives.the bottle and its packaging are very nice. I am a first time user I got it for Christmas one year and I loved it ever since. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Yevgeniya R.
St louis
How I love this fragrance! Sweet and a tad spicy on my skin. This fragrance doesn’t miss a beat. It’s great for starting your day, and also for date night. It is a little pricey but worth it on account it lasts a long time!
Christine F.
Stratford, CT
This is a classical CD scent. It comes on strong and then wears down as it hits the skin, but doesn't fade or get lost. It is a nice clean ., crisp scent.  Parfums tend to last longer, but your body chemistry plays a role. This scent is consistent and clean.
shamir r.
Orlando, FL
Received this as a gift and fell deeply in love. This has an amazing fragrance and it's well worth the price in my opinion for the amount that you get. I receive a lot of compliments..
Ugh Dior !! I love using there perfumes and makeup. I have broke one of my waterproof eyeliners from Dior ! ): iv been think to buy another one since they are so good. And also there perfumes ! They smell gorgeous!
LorenaFim F.
Calexico, CA
I have used this product before and I have to say hat I love it. It is a nice bottle very compact which I love and it has a great value. I thought it wasn't expensive at all for being that brand. The scent is very fresh and girly and I would definitely buy it again.
Sam L.
Redding, CA
My classic scent. This is my favorite perfume. It embodies the woman that I am. It speaks of my class, boldness, and sweetness. I love my Dior. Incomparable. I love how they have mastered there scents. I would never change a thing!
ester b.
Washington
Ambre Nuit is such a great smell, and lasts for a few hours, and I don’t even run out fast! The bottle is so simple yet so elegant and easy to use. It has a strong smell but not over the top overpowering, I do recommend this!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention