Dior All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Riddhi P.Dior All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Mallory K.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #74 in Contouring Kits

An eyebrow kit with two brow powders and a waterproof brow wax for long-lasting color hold. Inspired by the expert techniques of professional fashion show makeup artists, Dior's All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit is its first eyebrow kit. It features two shades of powder and three pro applicators to fill in brows and create custom depth with an ombre effect. The waterproof brow wax then sets the look for long-lasting wear. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Eyebrow Powder in Dark Brow, Light Brow - 0.05 oz Eyebrow Wax - Brow brush - 2 x Beveled brushes see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Cathie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blonde more...
Was a bit intimidated by this product until the sales rep showed me how easy it is to apply. ... Now a huge fan!!

I prefer this product over others because of the nature look it gives on the brows
Amy T.
Surprisingly this brow kit is really good. The quality of the powders are amazing! Glides on really smooth and worth every penny spent.
Riddhi P.
Fills in your brows very nicely. Stays all day long. It is the best and I love it. It is affordable
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Dior is another amazing brand for makeup!! Their all-in-brow long-wear brow countor kit works great
Review for: Brown more...
I Have three of these, My sisters always try to steal them they are absolutely amazing, Not complicated, Not confusing And easy to clean if you get a bit messy with the pallet shapes perfectly and the shade is exactly the colour of my eyebrows.
Emily B.
pontefract
Review for: Brown more...
Lovely colours, just suited to my hair colour in which is a mousy brown. The gel included definitely does justice as my brows felt secure and stayed in position all day. Would recommend to anyone with same hair colour as the colours match perfectly.
Nikkita S.
I absolutely loved this! Have used so many different brow products, definitely top 5! Would recommend to everyone.
Johanna A.
beautiful
best to look pretty
an intense look
the best kit for the best look
😘😘😘😘
always looking perfect
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not very good at makeup but trying to learn! Is this a good starter kit for a beginner?
Tayler V.
I have been wanting to start doing my eyebrows for a few months now, but haven't been able to find a good brow kit, preferably one that might have suggestions as to how to get the perfect brow look. How does this product measure as far as easy application?
Tayler C.
San Diego, CA
Is this brow contour kit waterproof?
Andria L.
Deptford, NJ
Is this a good beginners brow kit I have not been able to get my brows to corroborate with any brow products since I started doing makeup
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Is the product good and worth buying???