Dior All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Riddhi P.Dior All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Mallory K.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #74 in Contouring Kits

An eyebrow kit with two brow powders and a waterproof brow wax for long-lasting color hold. Inspired by the expert techniques of professional fashion show makeup artists, Dior's All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit is its first eyebrow kit. It features two shades of powder and three pro applicators to fill in brows and create custom depth with an ombre effect. The waterproof brow wax then sets the look for long-lasting wear. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Eyebrow Powder in Dark Brow, Light Brow - 0.05 oz Eyebrow Wax - Brow brush - 2 x Beveled brushes see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Karla S.
I love finding products that have several things in one, compact and good especially for traveling. This is one of my favorites for daily use and also includes brushes. Just what you need in your bag.

Me encanta encontrar productos que tienen varias cosas en uno, compactos y bueno especialmente para viajar. Este es uno de mis favoritos para uso diario y además trae incluido las brochas. Justo lo que necesitas en tu bolso.

Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Brown more...
This brow kit is everything! It does a great job at filling in my eyebrows. It also looks natural whereas other eyebrow kits I've tried did not. It lasts all day long like the title claims. I would definitely buy it again.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
As if Dior needs a review. I've never been disappointed. This is so easy to use. As amazing as it is, it's worth the price. I buy from anywhere I can find it in stock. I'll def. buy again. My brows look wonderful
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This product has the best brow wax I have ever used. It makes my thinned out brows look awesome, full, and is very natural looking (an issue I've had with other products). It is expensive but the wax for me personally is absolutely worth it.
Joanna J.
Austin, TX
For a brow kit it has all you need. The spoolie is great, but the application brushes are not my favorite. This is great for traveling as you have all the products and applicators needed to do the job.
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
This product is absolutely everything to me. My brows are so defined and sharp with this kit. The packaging is also very cute and classy. Although this is true, Dior is very expensive and I don't recommend this to those on a budget.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
I really like this. I was a beginner and this is what my sister bought me she said it was her favorite lol. I started watching tutorials and really know what I'm doing now😂which is a good thing. If you are just starting out I would recommend this I still use it to this day. Still my favorite from day 1!!
Denielle S.
Spanish Fort, AL
Review for: Brown more...
This product is probably one of my favorites!! I love me some good brow contour kit. I love how it also gave me the brushes needed and the step by steps. Love this!!!
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
All you need for great brows. Easy to use. Great for travel with the tools you need included. Pigment ion is created but you still can achieve a natural or dramatic look.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Review for: Brown more...
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! It was perfect for my eyebrows. My skin tone is a light tan and this was perfect! I have no complaints! This was my first time using it but I would by again.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not very good at makeup but trying to learn! Is this a good starter kit for a beginner?
Tayler V.
I have been wanting to start doing my eyebrows for a few months now, but haven't been able to find a good brow kit, preferably one that might have suggestions as to how to get the perfect brow look. How does this product measure as far as easy application?
Tayler C.
San Diego, CA
Is this brow contour kit waterproof?
Andria L.
Deptford, NJ
Is this a good beginners brow kit I have not been able to get my brows to corroborate with any brow products since I started doing makeup
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Is the product good and worth buying???