Dior All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Riddhi P.Dior All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Mallory K.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #70 in Contouring Kits

An eyebrow kit with two brow powders and a waterproof brow wax for long-lasting color hold. Inspired by the expert techniques of professional fashion show makeup artists, Dior's All-In-Brow Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit is its first eyebrow kit. It features two shades of powder and three pro applicators to fill in brows and create custom depth with an ombre effect. The waterproof brow wax then sets the look for long-lasting wear. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Eyebrow Powder in Dark Brow, Light Brow - 0.05 oz Eyebrow Wax - Brow brush - 2 x Beveled brushes see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Karla S.
I love finding products that have several things in one, compact and good especially for traveling. This is one of my favorites for daily use and also includes brushes. Just what you need in your bag.

Me encanta encontrar productos que tienen varias cosas en uno, compactos y bueno especialmente para viajar. Este es uno de mis favoritos para uso diario y además trae incluido las brochas. Justo lo que necesitas en tu bolso.

Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
As if Dior needs a review. I've never been disappointed. This is so easy to use. As amazing as it is, it's worth the price. I buy from anywhere I can find it in stock. I'll def. buy again. My brows look wonderful
Joanna J.
Fontana, CA
For a brow kit it has all you need. The spoolie is great, but the application brushes are not my favorite. This is great for traveling as you have all the products and applicators needed to do the job.
Cathie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blonde
Was a bit intimidated by this product until the sales rep showed me how easy it is to apply. ... Now a huge fan!!

I prefer this product over others because of the nature look it gives on the brows
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Brown
This brow kit is everything! It does a great job at filling in my eyebrows. It also looks natural whereas other eyebrow kits I've tried did not. It lasts all day long like the title claims. I would definitely buy it again.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This product has the best brow wax I have ever used. It makes my thinned out brows look awesome, full, and is very natural looking (an issue I've had with other products). It is expensive but the wax for me personally is absolutely worth it.
Denielle S.
Spanish Fort, AL
Review for: Brown
This product is probably one of my favorites!! I love me some good brow contour kit. I love how it also gave me the brushes needed and the step by steps. Love this!!!
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Review for: Brown
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! It was perfect for my eyebrows. My skin tone is a light tan and this was perfect! I have no complaints! This was my first time using it but I would by again.
Riddhi P.
Fills in your brows very nicely. Stays all day long. It is the best and I love it. It is affordable
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
I really like this. I was a beginner and this is what my sister bought me she said it was her favorite lol. I started watching tutorials and really know what I'm doing now😂which is a good thing. If you are just starting out I would recommend this I still use it to this day. Still my favorite from day 1!!
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not very good at makeup but trying to learn! Is this a good starter kit for a beginner?
Tayler V.
I have been wanting to start doing my eyebrows for a few months now, but haven't been able to find a good brow kit, preferably one that might have suggestions as to how to get the perfect brow look. How does this product measure as far as easy application?
Tayler C.
San Diego, CA
Is this brow contour kit waterproof?
Andria L.
Deptford, NJ
Is this a good beginners brow kit I have not been able to get my brows to corroborate with any brow products since I started doing makeup
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Is the product good and worth buying???