Dior All-In-Brow 3D Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Mallory K.Dior All-In-Brow 3D Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit uploaded by Riddhi P.

BY DIOR

Inspired by the expert techniques of professional fashion show makeup artists, Dior presents its first eyebrow kit, which includes:
. Two shades of powder to fill brows and create custom depth and an ombré effect
. One waterproof wax to set the result for long-lasting wear
. Three expert applicators

Applicator:

Three expert applicators: one eyebrow brush and two beveled brushes.

Application Tips:

Backstage tip: Warm the wax slightly before dipping the applicator into it to make sure that it glides perfectly along the brow and stays set all day.

Karla S.
I love finding products that have several things in one, compact and good especially for traveling. This is one of my favorites for daily use and also includes brushes. Just what you need in your bag.

Me encanta encontrar productos que tienen varias cosas en uno, compactos y bueno especialmente para viajar. Este es uno de mis favoritos para uso diario y además trae incluido las brochas. Justo lo que necesitas en tu bolso.

Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: 001 BROWN more...
This brow kit is everything! It does a great job at filling in my eyebrows. It also looks natural whereas other eyebrow kits I've tried did not. It lasts all day long like the title claims. I would definitely buy it again.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
As if Dior needs a review. I've never been disappointed. This is so easy to use. As amazing as it is, it's worth the price. I buy from anywhere I can find it in stock. I'll def. buy again. My brows look wonderful
Joanna J.
Austin, TX
For a brow kit it has all you need. The spoolie is great, but the application brushes are not my favorite. This is great for traveling as you have all the products and applicators needed to do the job.
Denielle S.
Spanish Fort, AL
Review for: 001 BROWN more...
This product is probably one of my favorites!! I love me some good brow contour kit. I love how it also gave me the brushes needed and the step by steps. Love this!!!
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
All you need for great brows. Easy to use. Great for travel with the tools you need included. Pigment ion is created but you still can achieve a natural or dramatic look.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Review for: 001 BROWN more...
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! It was perfect for my eyebrows. My skin tone is a light tan and this was perfect! I have no complaints! This was my first time using it but I would by again.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This product has the best brow wax I have ever used. It makes my thinned out brows look awesome, full, and is very natural looking (an issue I've had with other products). It is expensive but the wax for me personally is absolutely worth it.
Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
This product is absolutely everything to me. My brows are so defined and sharp with this kit. The packaging is also very cute and classy. Although this is true, Dior is very expensive and I don't recommend this to those on a budget.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
I really like this. I was a beginner and this is what my sister bought me she said it was her favorite lol. I started watching tutorials and really know what I'm doing now😂which is a good thing. If you are just starting out I would recommend this I still use it to this day. Still my favorite from day 1!!
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not very good at makeup but trying to learn! Is this a good starter kit for a beginner?
Tayler V.
I have been wanting to start doing my eyebrows for a few months now, but haven't been able to find a good brow kit, preferably one that might have suggestions as to how to get the perfect brow look. How does this product measure as far as easy application?
Tayler C.
San Diego, CA
Is this brow contour kit waterproof?
Andria L.
Deptford, NJ
Is this a good beginners brow kit I have not been able to get my brows to corroborate with any brow products since I started doing makeup
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
Is this better than the Anastasia brow powder?