Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz uploaded by Marjan S.Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz uploaded by Soraida C.Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz uploaded by Joanna C.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Inspired by backstage makeup techniques, Diorskin Airflash Matte Touch airy powder wraps the complexion in a uniquely soft veil that sets the makeup. As light as a breeze, this ultra-fine formula in a universal shade adapts to all skin tones and blends with the skin for perfectly sheer coverage. Your complexion is instantly flawless with a spectacular finish, utter perfection. Set includes: Target area: Face Size: 1.7 ounces Color/shade: 001 Universal Beige Finish: Matte Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
If you have never tried Dior Airflash then you need to run to the store right now and get some. This foundation can give you light to full coverage with an amazing finish. It truley gives you an airbrushed finsh. Yes it is expenisive but it is worth the price.
Jessi J.
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
If you know how to use this correctly, it is amazing. I cherish mine and so do my friends who use it now because of how the light captures on my face and plumps up all my laugh lines. I think people just need to learn how to use it properly.
Norma R.
Norma R.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
Wear under the Air Flash spray for a flawless look. I have never been so happy as with this makeup. My makeup looks as if it was professionally done!
Soraida C.
Soraida C.
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
Absolutely love CD products. This matte soray is amazing and really works a little costly but worth every penny. I would recommend fir you to buy.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Nashua
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
This is the queen of finishing sprays. Gives a true matte finish without the feeling of being wet, dries quickly.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Carnegie, PA
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
Never would I think this would work but it absolutely did! Such a nice finish. Just love it
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
Dior air flash matte touch gives the perfect touch to your makeup makes it last ALL day
Emily K.
Emily K.
hamburg, NY
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
I'm not to sure how else to say it... But I LOVE Dior! Unfortunately, the majority of their skincare and foundation I can't use because it makes me break out but not this product! This product is a long-lasting powder finishing spray is formulated to give you that perfect matte finish, use under or over foundation. The ultrafine mist is designed to set your makeup all day with a velvety matte finish so you look great through the whole day! Sadly, I believe this product has been discontinued :(
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
I love this foundation so much. It made my skin look airbrushed I got compliments daily even wen my skin was really bad. I will say though that for the price it will not last you a whole year without you running out. I went through one in 4 months. and 60 dollars is kinda a lot. It adds up after a while.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Review for: Dior Airflash Matte Touch 1.7 oz
I never thought I would use a product like this, but I'm glad it was something I decided to purchase! This literally makes your makeup become matte and last all day! I'm amazed with the product! It's a must have!
Jena P.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This looks very interesting. is this a new product? I have seen air flash in the peachy bottle are they the same or one matte one illuminated
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Newmarket , Suffolk
I have read on the Dior website that this product is mainly designed to set make up, Has anyone tried using it alone? Thanks.
Kris W.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
How long does this last compared to regular foundation? Will I have to repurchase much more often?
Christine R.
Christine R.
North Tonawanda, NY
I have combination skin - oily and dry will this product help with the oil but affect my dryness?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Norwood, MA
I was looking to buy this but I was wondering how good is the coverage?