Dior Addicted To Dior Lip Gloss Duo uploaded by Yarihelis L.Dior Addicted To Dior Lip Gloss Duo uploaded by Paz L.

BY DIOR

Offers two harmonious lip glosses to embellish lips to perfection. Renders your lips a luscious & enticing look. Two shades each can be worn alone or layered for multitude effect. Comes with a white gold case adorned with an array of sparkle.

Dior Addicted To Dior Lip Gloss Duo
  • "This is one of my go to lip gloss a little goes along way gives my lip a beautiful gloss finished Long lasting and a cute caring pouch" in 32 reviews
  • "Love this duo! It is not sticky at all and it keeps your lips looking shiny and juicy all day long. The one con is the price but I can look past it" in 20 reviews
Shasha S.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Rosalin H.
Alvin, TX
This lip gloss is very sheer and the right color pink for a medium skin tone. It is very light and does not have a sticky feel to it. It does not last longer than a couple hours but I gave it 5 stars because it feels great on the lips. Very luxurious texture.
Araceli M.
If I had the money I would buy lots of Dior! Products are amazing very pricey but it's so worth it leaving your face and eye look fabulous this product doesn't have a lot of it but it's all your going to need very easy to apply if you have the money go for it
katrina f.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beautiful Jewel tones and gives your lips a nice shimmy with various levels of pink.  Day time and night time use.  Cute packaging with a variety of hues to choose from.  It met my expectations as it has a variety of hues to use and mix for that perfect shade.
Jes M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this duo!! I have medium-fair skin and they complimented my olive indertones so beautifully. Not to mention how cute the packaging is. So pretty!! I love how easy this compact is to take everywhere. Definitely a must have.
Veronica R.
This is a must to have at home for daily health! I give it to my kids and my self. Make sure you buy the "Braggs"brand! Take it twice a day, once in the morning before eating or drinking anything else. and the second time 1 hour before bed time. This is how i prepare it, you can look up other preparation options online. I use a cup of glass and i add Warm water about 8 ounces. 1 1/2 teaspoon of Raw natural Honey, and 1 teaspoon of powdered Cinnamon ( you may add more amounts of the ingredients based on your taste buds preference.) Then Add one teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar. I started off with one teaspoon because i was a beginner and not used to the taste since its so strong and bitter, now ive been adding two teaspoons. Then mix it with a spoon and drink up! Apple cider vinegar helps with indigestion, improves metabolism helping loose some inches and pounds, it works like a detoxify-er, helps balance your ph levels, loss of Energy, helps with High Cholesterol and Diabetes. For hair loss or dandruff. Also for stinky feet, and helps with blemishes too. For the hair, feet and face what i do to apply it i put half water and half Apple cider vinegar i mix it then use a cotton ball or a small hand towel and just apply it to the areas. A.C.V helps with your day to day healthy life, You can look up more ways to get benefits from A.C.V and how to use at home online. Hope this helps!
Madison N.
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Demi D.
Never ever can you go wrong. Long lasting.  You pay for greatness and you receive it with these luxury products. Love everything they have and their packageing is what draws me in.
Kathy A.
Lehigh Acres
This packaging is so elegant and beautiful I love it and the product itself is just so smooth in the lips and not hard to apply at all it and I would definitely want to buy this again I absolutely loved it
Neliana M.
Do these stay for long or do they come off easy?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Do these glosses come with some kind of applicator? I love the packaging, but it doesn't appear to be very sanitary. Thanks!