BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #29 in Lip Gloss

A hydrating lip plumper and gloss all in one. The Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss' hydrating plumper instantly produces a natural-looking volumized effect day after day. Bursting with hyaluronic acid spheres that capture and retain the surrounding water, its quenches lips so that they appear full with lasting moisture. Its crystal-handled applicator maximizes the glossy result and deposits the perfect amount onto lips for greater precision of application. Enriched with 70 percent mirror-shine stretch oils, it provides ultra-glossy shine and glides smoothly over the lips to create an eye-catching, glossy look with an ultra-lightweight, comfortable texture.

• Olá.alguém fala português por aqui me apaixonei por tudo neste si...10 Answers
  • Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss gosto muito dos produtos da Dior, mas est...1 Answers
  • I'm not a lot into glosses but I really want to t... Be the first to answer!
Martha W.
Review for: 363 Nude more...
I have this Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-plumping Volume lip gloss in the 363 Nude and I love it! I use it over my lipsticks and it gives your lips a natural looking shine all while moisturizing them! It stays on for a while and I would recommend if you are in the market for a good quality lip gloss! It is worth the $30 price tag!
Kristina M.
Review for: 465 Shock more...
I love this gloss and everything about it. It is not sticky at all and the applicator is so simple to use. I really like the brush and how it allows the product to effortlessly glide into place. The gloss by itself is stunning and I have gotten compliments just wearing it alone. It is more sheer rather than full coverage. Using it as a topper is a game changer and creates a stunning look. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for here and this gorgeous. I did not pick it up for the plumping factor and it really doesn't plump the lips but that is just fine. I grabbed this because of the beautiful color. It makes the lips looks healthy and hydrated and they will never feel dried out. The packaging is always beautiful which is always a plus.
Frankie L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: 369 Tell Me Dior more...
I love Love love this pink nude shade!!!! It goes perfect with any look wether your doing a natural look, bold dramatic look or just to wear it even with out makeup this is an all around color. I also love how it doesn’t cake up after you’ve had it on your lips for a while. It’s supper smooth and me personally i like a lip gloss that’s thick and rich and that’s how this lip gloss applies.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Ivane J.
Albuquerque , NM
I love Dior gloss! I got a sample from Sephora and best sample ever I need to purchase one because I loved how light the pink gloss I tried was. I also sampled the plumping one and I love how it was a peppermint sensation didn’t burn like other plumbers I have tried it was very nice. If your looking for a really good gloss this is so worth the money.
Donna G.
It looks so natural. Smells great. Lasts roughly about 4-6 hours. Looks best is you have used lip scrub prior. And if you’re a fan of fuller lips or lip plumpers this gloss gives you that faux plump appearance. Depending where you purchase it the price may vary. I do recommend it!
Paula C.
Austin, TX
Review for: 257 Fantaisie more...
I like the gloss but feel it’s a little spendy when I compare to others. I do love the smell (it’s a little French perfumey) but nothing stands out other than this. I would buy again IF I loved the shade, but I prefer the Marc Jacobs gloss over this one.
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
I love how nourishing these lip glosses feel and the slight hint of color is lovely. They aren’t sticky or tacky and last a decent amount of time. The price tag is very high for a lip gloss though and I think there are better alternatives.
Lada C.
Forest Hills, NY
I’m not a fan of lipgloss. My mom got me this one for me to try it out. It looks super natural, it’s very moisturizing and it’s great to pair with a cat eye when you don’t want to look overdone. Sometimes I use it on top of matte lipstick.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This has been a staple lipgloss in my routine for years. The universal color can go over any lipstick, or also be worn alone. The gloss has a plumping effect and a minty scent / taste. The price point is a bit high, but is well worth it.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Long lasting? Worth the money?