Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#8 in Lip Gloss

A hydrating lip plumper and gloss all in one. The Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss' hydrating plumper instantly produces a natural-looking volumized effect day after day. Bursting with hyaluronic acid spheres that capture and retain the surrounding water, its quenches lips so that they appear full with lasting moisture. Its crystal-handled applicator maximizes the glossy result and deposits the perfect amount onto lips for greater precision of application. Enriched with 70 percent mirror-shine stretch oils, it provides ultra-glossy shine and glides smoothly over the lips to create an eye-catching, glossy look with an ultra-lightweight, comfortable texture.

Reviews (1964)
Photos (40)
Marina L.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ

I have one in 339 Gorgeous. I bought the gloss in a cardboard box of silvery color, with delightful gasoline rainbow sprays. I keep the product in it, because I do not like the stuffed and scratched bottles. The gloss in the package is 6.5 ml. The bottle itself is charming. The gloss is pleasant to hold in hands. Transparent smooth heavy plastic, looks just like ice.
I'm a lover of sponges to apply gloss, but to my surprise, it has really comfortable, elastic and flexible brushand it completely suits me. It is small enough to draw a contour of lips and corners, but at the same time there is enough product on it not to dive into the bottle five times.
If we talk about its characteristics, then this is also a wonderful combination of qualities. Firstly, the gloss has no smell, that will be a huge plus for all people who are sensitive to the scents.
Secondly, the gloss is absolutely not sticky. And that is the quality that I always look for in lip products.  I almost do not feel it on my lips. They are moisted, softened, and nourished. And it's very cool. My lips are always dry, and applying this gloss I can be sure that even when it disappears, I will feel comfortable.

Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

This product is my favorite lip plumper. I use it most days. The only times I don't use it is when I am wearing a color of some kind. I think it is fine to wear under color, but I can't be bothered.

I find it hydrating, lip plumping (obviously it is not going to give you huge lips if you don't have huge lips already, but it certainly makes a little difference, which along with the slight shine and hydration makes your lips look quite pretty. I use a little neutral lipliner that can't really be seen and this adds to the look for some reason.

The reason I also like the product is because it is not stickly like some products and after application seems to absorb into your lips which take on a natural looking healthy shine. It actually looks (after 1/2 hr or so) that you don't have anything on your lips, but your lips look great.

The other thing I like and maybe this is wishful thinking, is the claim by Dior that it not only plumps your lips immediately, but over time it encourages colligen to activate, permanently enhancing your lips. In my case I only hope that I don't lose volume as I get older.

Highly recommended.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.

I'm on my third tube of this, and it is the only lip balm I'll ever buy as long as they keep making it. If they discontinue it you all are going to have fight me for every last tube because I'm going to hoard that crap like it's the last food on the planet post-apocalypse.

I'm naturally quite pale, and also generally anemic, which makes my lips even paler. I think my coloring tends to make me look sickly, and that I look a lot healthier with a little color on my lips. But I have three toddlers, so not only do I not have a lot of time to reapply throughout the day, I don't want to leave lipstick stains or lip gloss stickiness all over them when I kiss them a million times a day. This is the answer. It has everything I'm looking for in a lip balm (lightweight, long lasting, moisturizing, silky feeling) with the added bonus of faintly tinting my lips an incredibly natural flattering healthy pink. I don't know exactly how it tints the lips, but when I kiss people or rub my hand over my mouth the color does not transfer off at all.

I love this stuff. So much.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Fontana, Ca

My favorite is #257 it has the perfect amount of shimmer without the look of kiddy glitter some glosses have. The formula is great, it is silky smooth to apply and won't leave your lips feeling sticky or heavy in product. The gloss is supposed to be plumping but i haven't noticed any significant plumping or even felt the familiar tingling they produce, I have notice that The formula is moisturizing and won't dry out your lips like other glosses can. The wand applicator is a brush (bristle) type not a doe foot which I don't mind but I know some of my friends hate because they can fray. I personally like a little more of a fragrance and flavor to my glosses but these beauties don't really have either of both, not a negative, some actually prefer that. The tube is gorgeous, I love Dior, and the design of their glosses definitely follows in their beautiful style! I enjoy this gloss and feel it is worth the up there for lip gloss price of $30 splurge.
Dianette M.
Dianette M.
Hiram, GA

Had fantastic, semi-opaque pigmentation, which is fantastic for lip glosses that don't claim to be liquid lipsticks. I've been wearing Everdior for almost 5 hours, and it's still there, even after (carefully) eating a slice of pizza. I haven't tested enough to say whether or not these are particularly hydrating, but I'll let you know. And as for plumping, I'd say the effect is minimal. These definitely aren't those "snake venom" type lip glosses that make your lips burn. But I definitely subjectively "felt" like my lips look a little plumper with these, but I think my lips look a little plumper with most lip glosses because that's what shine tends to do to things. Bottom line, I love these, and I think they are a much better option than the Chanel Glossimers, which can be hit or miss with pigmentation and don't last as long in my opinion for the same price and amount of product.
Jaurissa R.
Jaurissa R.
Troy, NY

It's just the right consistency, it's not overly thick and sticky, it's not oily or slippery. It has just the right amount of thickness, stick and slip all at the same time. It wears very well for a lip gloss, it probably lasts about 2 hours.
It moisturizes my lips and they feel better after I wear it. I'm not saying it's a moisturizing treatment or anything that extreme, but I like that I can put it on and know my lips will remain plump and feeling good long after it's gone.
 It wears off gracefully, no nasty inner lip buildup, no weird changes in texture, just a nice fading out.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Vancouver, WA

"Plumpling" isn't exactly accurate. It sort of makes your lips appear more plump because it's so shiny, but it's not actually plumping them like the Buxom glosses do. Not that I mind, I just thought I'd point it out in case the description was a selling point for anyone. I bought this in the "Mirrored" shade because I sampled every single gloss and lipstick in the store that had a gold look to it. I wanted something that would look good with my rose gold eyeshadows, and this was perfect. A little TOO perfect maybe, because it's so shiny that your lips kind of look like they're dripping. Use sparingly! The brush applicator makes it easy to go overboard. It's not any stickier than other glosses, but when the wind blew my hair in my face it all stuck to my lips :/
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Charlotte, NC

I know what you're thinking. How in the world am I going to justify the purchase of a $30.00 lip gloss? Hear me out. This lip gloss has to be one of the most comfortable formulas that I have ever tried. It's not sticky on the lips AT ALL. The pigmentation, while a little sheer (at least in the shade that I have which has since been discontinued) goes on evenly and does not separate on your lips nor in the container. The applicator is sturdy and the brush makes it very easy to apply. It looks gorgeous on it's own, or as a topper for that added shine and fullness to the lips. It also has a few hours of wear time, so you're not having to constantly reapply. That is a major plus given the price. The package is gorgeous, but it's Dior...so that's to be expected.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

I purchased a tube of Dior Addict "Ultra Gloss" in February (around the time they reformulated the product). The press release marketed the new version of Dior Addict as having "volumizing/plumping" properties. This lip gloss doesn't outperform its competitors in this aspect (all lip glosses make your lips look slightly larger because the shine absorbs/reflects light and draws the eyes to this particular facial feature). However, it is long lasting and ultra-shiny. If you're a fan of Dior I definitely recommend giving one of the many shades a try (they come in 3 different finishes: "Watery", "Sparkling", and "Iridescent"). Bonus: The packaging is subtle, sleek, and looks gorgeous as a display in your bedroom.
Price: $30.00 / 0.21oz
Laila S.
Laila S.

Dior Shock (465) Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss ($30.00 for 0.21 fl. oz.) is a sheer, pink-tinged base with light pink and silver sparkle. It has a “sparkling” finish according to the brand. It accentuated the natural pink tones of my lips while adding evenly dispersed sparkle and glossy shine. The gloss was comfortable to use and wear, though it lasted for two and a half hours. The formula was lightly hydrating while worn. Maybelline Blushing Petal (505) (P, $8.99) is more shimmery (90% similar). Chanel Charming (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar). MAC Pagoda (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar). Dior Dolly Pink (453) (P, $29.50) is darker, warmer (85% similar). See comparison swatches / view dupes side-by-side.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.

Ivon H.
Ivon H.

How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL

Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

Long lasting? Worth the money?
Leide S.