Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss uploaded by Katherine V.Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss uploaded by Katherine V.Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss uploaded by Saray G.See all 46 photos
16 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #14 in Lip Gloss

A hydrating lip plumper and gloss all in one. The Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss' hydrating plumper instantly produces a natural-looking volumized effect day after day. Bursting with hyaluronic acid spheres that capture and retain the surrounding water, its quenches lips so that they appear full with lasting moisture. Its crystal-handled applicator maximizes the glossy result and deposits the perfect amount onto lips for greater precision of application. Enriched with 70 percent mirror-shine stretch oils, it provides ultra-glossy shine and glides smoothly over the lips to create an eye-catching, glossy look with an ultra-lightweight, comfortable texture.

• Olá.alguém fala português por aqui me...Olá sim sou brasileira e eu po... 10 Answers
  • Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss gosto muito d...E sim. Eu gosto do gloss. E hi... 1 Answers
  • How is This lipgloss is it any good a...Be the first to answer!
Photos (46)
Buy on Jet.com*
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is my favorite lip plumper. I use it most days. The only times I don't use it is when I am wearing a color of some kind. I think it is fine to wear under color, but I can't be bothered.

I find it hydrating, lip plumping (obviously it is not going to give you huge lips if you don't have huge lips already, but it certainly makes a little difference, which along with the slight shine and hydration makes your lips look quite pretty. I use a little neutral lipliner that can't really be seen and this adds to the look for some reason.

The reason I also like the product is because it is not stickly like some products and after application seems to absorb into your lips which take on a natural looking healthy shine. It actually looks (after 1/2 hr or so) that you don't have anything on your lips, but your lips look great.

The other thing I like and maybe this is wishful thinking, is the claim by Dior that it not only plumps your lips immediately, but over time it encourages colligen to activate, permanently enhancing your lips. In my case I only hope that I don't lose volume as I get older.

Highly recommended.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
I'm on my third tube of this, and it is the only lip balm I'll ever buy as long as they keep making it. If they discontinue it you all are going to have fight me for every last tube because I'm going to hoard that crap like it's the last food on the planet post-apocalypse.

I'm naturally quite pale, and also generally anemic, which makes my lips even paler. I think my coloring tends to make me look sickly, and that I look a lot healthier with a little color on my lips. But I have three toddlers, so not only do I not have a lot of time to reapply throughout the day, I don't want to leave lipstick stains or lip gloss stickiness all over them when I kiss them a million times a day. This is the answer. It has everything I'm looking for in a lip balm (lightweight, long lasting, moisturizing, silky feeling) with the added bonus of faintly tinting my lips an incredibly natural flattering healthy pink. I don't know exactly how it tints the lips, but when I kiss people or rub my hand over my mouth the color does not transfer off at all.

I love this stuff. So much.
Dianette M.
Dianette M.
Hiram, GA
July 28, 2016, 9:22 a.m.
Review for: 369 Tell Me Dior
Had fantastic, semi-opaque pigmentation, which is fantastic for lip glosses that don't claim to be liquid lipsticks. I've been wearing Everdior for almost 5 hours, and it's still there, even after (carefully) eating a slice of pizza. I haven't tested enough to say whether or not these are particularly hydrating, but I'll let you know. And as for plumping, I'd say the effect is minimal. These definitely aren't those "snake venom" type lip glosses that make your lips burn. But I definitely subjectively "felt" like my lips look a little plumper with these, but I think my lips look a little plumper with most lip glosses because that's what shine tends to do to things. Bottom line, I love these, and I think they are a much better option than the Chanel Glossimers, which can be hit or miss with pigmentation and don't last as long in my opinion for the same price and amount of product.
Divya R.
Divya R.
Vancouver, WA
June 28, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: 662 Extravagant Grenadine Flash
"Plumpling" isn't exactly accurate. It sort of makes your lips appear more plump because it's so shiny, but it's not actually plumping them like the Buxom glosses do. Not that I mind, I just thought I'd point it out in case the description was a selling point for anyone. I bought this in the "Mirrored" shade because I sampled every single gloss and lipstick in the store that had a gold look to it. I wanted something that would look good with my rose gold eyeshadows, and this was perfect. A little TOO perfect maybe, because it's so shiny that your lips kind of look like they're dripping. Use sparingly! The brush applicator makes it easy to go overboard. It's not any stickier than other glosses, but when the wind blew my hair in my face it all stuck to my lips :/
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I purchased a tube of Dior Addict "Ultra Gloss" in February (around the time they reformulated the product). The press release marketed the new version of Dior Addict as having "volumizing/plumping" properties. This lip gloss doesn't outperform its competitors in this aspect (all lip glosses make your lips look slightly larger because the shine absorbs/reflects light and draws the eyes to this particular facial feature). However, it is long lasting and ultra-shiny. If you're a fan of Dior I definitely recommend giving one of the many shades a try (they come in 3 different finishes: "Watery", "Sparkling", and "Iridescent"). Bonus: The packaging is subtle, sleek, and looks gorgeous as a display in your bedroom.
Price: $30.00 / 0.21oz
Laila S.
Laila S.
Miami , FL
Dior Shock (465) Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss ($30.00 for 0.21 fl. oz.) is a sheer, pink-tinged base with light pink and silver sparkle. It has a “sparkling” finish according to the brand. It accentuated the natural pink tones of my lips while adding evenly dispersed sparkle and glossy shine. The gloss was comfortable to use and wear, though it lasted for two and a half hours. The formula was lightly hydrating while worn. Maybelline Blushing Petal (505) (P, $8.99) is more shimmery (90% similar). Chanel Charming (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar). MAC Pagoda (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar). Dior Dolly Pink (453) (P, $29.50) is darker, warmer (85% similar). See comparison swatches / view dupes side-by-side.
Suzi B.
Suzi B.
Portland, OR
This stuff is pretty freakin' neat!! I purchased this from all those youtube videos showing how awesome and easy this stuff is to use. Well just so you are all aware those videos make it seem super easy to apply. Let me tell ya, I am 28 and I've been using lip glosses, lipsticks and so on for years now. I know how to apply those items. This one? I had some difficulties haha. Due to it needing to set and dry you cannot put this on outdoors even with the faintest of breezes. it dries on the tube or just ends up sticking to your lip which causes you to use your finger to pick that spot off which in turns stains your finger(s)
Fidan A.
Fidan A.
This is my favorite ever product. My lips always look lumpy, it smells amazing, it lays amazing, it never sticks, it stays for long, would always buy Dior. I would try other brands sometimes reading reviews, for example new matte trend, asI'm a trend follower, but I would have my Dior ready for other more casual occasions. Would love to try something matte from Dior if it comes out. I'm working full time and don't always have time on my hands to go to malls to sephora or Bloomingdales so I'd love to have a chance to try something at home without a need to drive after work
kay d.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
June 24, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: 369 Tell Me Dior
Dior Addict 'Lip Glow' Color Reviver Balm. The name alone pretty much gives everything away. It's non-sticky, moisturizing and it literally 'revives' dull looking lips by giving it a dose of color. It glides on smooth without leaving a waxy or sticky feel. It has SPF. It comes in a sleek, charming and luxe packaging. It's DIOR so the price point is acceptable. It has a subtle scent with slight notes of vanilla and mint. And with just one swipe (and not more), my lips are hydrated and tinted with a natural looking MLBB (my lips but better) stain.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Sept. 11, 2016, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: 662 Extravagant Grenadine Flash
Dior really knocked it out of the park with this product. It's ultra glossy finish is great for that extra shine. The color is amazing too because who can forget that pop! It's an amazing lip gloss that I could never go wrong by. It's a very addictive product that I can highly suggest for anyone looking for an extra shiny finish to their lip stick. I have never tried a product that I loved as much as this lip gloss. I found it in a beauty store about 45 min away from my home and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this gloss!
Leide S.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I have been looking for a new gloss for a while... Is this stuff really sticky or does it go on smooth?