BY DIOR

Dior ushers in a new era in lip makeup with the breakthrough creation of a lipstick that boasts a hydra-gel core with a top coat effect for sensational mirror shine.
Concentrated in the shape of a CD at the center, the ultra-moisturizing soft core runs the full length of the stick. Application after application, it works like a top coat, adding an extra dose of shine and colourfastness with unbelievable comfort.

Makeup Finish:

35 shades of Dior light created by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup. A fashion-forward line, at once easy and avant-garde, to play with shine and effects.

Formula:

The hydra-gel core is composed of three expert oils among the shiniest used in cosmetics.
The Sensorial oil delivers unprecedented fluidity and glide for a new generation of voluptuousness.
The Comfort oil improves moisturization of the lips, while the Shield oil ensures colour will adhere and last.

Dior Addict Lipstick Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine
  • "If you like fancy packaging and brands this is for you!! Its moisturizing!!! The result it give can be obtain for a more cheaper products but the fanciness of it make you feel luxurious. " in 175 reviews
  • "I usually do not purchase this brand but I absolutely loved the light color. Definitely great enhanced my natural lip color without making it look like I had a lot on. Must have for summer wear!" in 94 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick. It is soft and smooth with a great long lasting color. I don't have this exact red color, mine is more pink but it's great!" in 88 reviews
  • "For a lip glow this stuff has BEAUTIFUL color and feels so wonderful your lips. Its creamy and hydrating you will fall in love with it after just one application. Its good for your lips and protects all in one product!" in 80 reviews
Holly K.
Review for: 680 AFTER PARTY more...
This lipstick would get 5 stars from me if only it had better staying power. There is no scent and the texture is a lightweight slippery formula that glides across the lips and feels super hydrating like a liquid balm. If you've tried a MAC Luster lippie this feels similar but doesn't have the dry down the MAC has that eventually dehydrates the lips. The Dior is a beautiful formula but I have to constantly reapply after eating or drinking or every hour. I love it to wear just around the house because it's super comfortable. After Party is a gorgeous mauve slightly cool toned berry shade with a bit of sparkle. If Dior would make this exact shade in a satin or matte formula it would be heaven. Not sure I'd pay full price for this again, but if you can wait for the Sephora sale or have a gift card and love balmy lipsticks this is a nice range.
Allie R.
Cleveland
Review for: 680 AFTER PARTY more...
Dior addict "after party" is an ultra moisturing lipstick with a slight metallic shine. The packaging is holographic silver and the signature CD is stamped at the top of the actual product. The feel is velvety and packs a punch of moisture right to your pretty pout. I give Dior Addict Lipstick Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine 4/5 as stars only because it's insanely expensive at $38 a blissful color, and it wears out quickly so reapplying often is no fun!
Johanne D.
fort-lauderdale
Review for: Other more...
I was very skeptical about these bright colors on lips because I'm a dark lip kind of girl but This makeup artist at my local mall did my makeup one time and he used them on my lips and OMG I fell in love with them their so naturally and enhance your lips naturally color. They feels so hydrating. There were in the shade lilac,berry and coral. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get them because their quite pricey 😞😩
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
Smooth, beautiful and a fabulous PINK option, this is a go to for me! The colors goes on evenly, though needs constant reapplication. (I don’t mind as the packaging is so pretty hence five stars). I would def recommend to others especially if you’re looking for that whisper of pink and moisture control lip shine! Dior Addict Lipstick Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine
Alexis B.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 554 IT PINK more...
I loved the glossy finish that this lip had. My lips tend to be dry so when I find a lip that will glide right over and hide that, I get excited. The only thing about this one is it doesn’t stay on for long. The color itself is not extremely pigmented and it goes on light which is great for a more natural day look. As far as Dior products go, this one is great for anyone experiencing dry lips like me. Just remember to keep applying!
Serena J.
Port Washington NY
This product is definitely on the pricey side but I love the way it makes my lips so soft and hydrated. Is slightly tinted but I personally don’t see a color difference on my lips but this doesn’t bother me since the formula is so nice. I highly recommend this product especially if you would like to get a splurge item.
Caroline T.
Review for: 266 DELIGHT more...
I like to buy high quality makeup sometimes and this lipstick was one that I decided to give it a try. It's amazing how natural it looks and how comfortable it feels on the lips. Last for a good amount of time and now I want to buy all the shades. It really is amazing.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This lipstick is LAVISH!  This is out of my normal price range but I decided to splurge and treat myself with this Dior lip in hot pink.  It is so smooth and feels like butter on your lips!
Elizabeth L.
Fulton, MD
Review for: 138 PURITY more...
Wow I absolutely love this lipstick. It looks so natural on. It truest looks different on everyone and brings out the best color in everyone. Case is beautiful. Easily lasts all day and doesn’t make your lips feel dry like other lipsticks
Carına J.
Really not worth the price tag. I wouldn’t say this is a bad product. It does the job, it’s a sheer pretty gloss. Could be used as a topper over a liquid lip. Looks pretty but really just not worth the hefty price tag. If I’m going to pay this much for something it better be pretty special and this really is nothing special.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
I have super dry lips will this work?
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
To the ladies who have used this, is it worth the price? Is there anything spectacular that places it above other lip sticks?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
What color does it pay off?
Sarah S.
I've been looking for a new kind of lipstick that won't fade or come off while drinking something or kissing. Would this be a good recommendation?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Is it worth the 30 bucks??

Amazon