BY DIOR

Dior ushers in a new era in lip makeup with the breakthrough creation of a lipstick that boasts a hydra-gel core with a top coat effect for sensational mirror shine.
Concentrated in the shape of a CD at the center, the ultra-moisturizing soft core runs the full length of the stick. Application after application, it works like a top coat, adding an extra dose of shine and colourfastness with unbelievable comfort.

Makeup Finish:

35 shades of Dior light created by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup. A fashion-forward line, at once easy and avant-garde, to play with shine and effects.

Formula:

The hydra-gel core is composed of three expert oils among the shiniest used in cosmetics.
The Sensorial oil delivers unprecedented fluidity and glide for a new generation of voluptuousness.
The Comfort oil improves moisturization of the lips, while the Shield oil ensures colour will adhere and last.

Reviews (2093)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you like fancy packaging and brands this is for you!! Its moisturizing!!! The result it give can be obtain for a more cheaper products but the fanciness of it make you feel luxurious. " in 175 reviews
  • "I usually do not purchase this brand but I absolutely loved the light color. Definitely great enhanced my natural lip color without making it look like I had a lot on. Must have for summer wear!" in 94 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick. It is soft and smooth with a great long lasting color. I don't have this exact red color, mine is more pink but it's great!" in 88 reviews
  • "For a lip glow this stuff has BEAUTIFUL color and feels so wonderful your lips. Its creamy and hydrating you will fall in love with it after just one application. Its good for your lips and protects all in one product!" in 80 reviews
Holly K.
This lipstick would get 5 stars from me if only it had better staying power. There is no scent and the texture is a lightweight slippery formula that glides across the lips and feels super hydrating like a liquid balm. If you've tried a MAC Luster lippie this feels similar but doesn't have the dry down the MAC has that eventually dehydrates the lips. The Dior is a beautiful formula but I have to constantly reapply after eating or drinking or every hour. I love it to wear just around the house because it's super comfortable. After Party is a gorgeous mauve slightly cool toned berry shade with a bit of sparkle. If Dior would make this exact shade in a satin or matte formula it would be heaven. Not sure I'd pay full price for this again, but if you can wait for the Sephora sale or have a gift card and love balmy lipsticks this is a nice range.
Allie R.
Cleveland
Dior addict "after party" is an ultra moisturing lipstick with a slight metallic shine. The packaging is holographic silver and the signature CD is stamped at the top of the actual product. The feel is velvety and packs a punch of moisture right to your pretty pout. I give Dior Addict Lipstick Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine 4/5 as stars only because it's insanely expensive at $38 a blissful color, and it wears out quickly so reapplying often is no fun!
Johanne D.
fort-lauderdale
I was very skeptical about these bright colors on lips because I'm a dark lip kind of girl but This makeup artist at my local mall did my makeup one time and he used them on my lips and OMG I fell in love with them their so naturally and enhance your lips naturally color. They feels so hydrating. There were in the shade lilac,berry and coral. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get them because their quite pricey 😞😩
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
Smooth, beautiful and a fabulous PINK option, this is a go to for me! The colors goes on evenly, though needs constant reapplication. (I don’t mind as the packaging is so pretty hence five stars). I would def recommend to others especially if you’re looking for that whisper of pink and moisture control lip shine! Dior Addict Lipstick Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine
Hannah K.
Savannah, GA
I love it because it last all day. I tried in the morning and it lasted until I got back home. It was a gift from my best friend and I really want to buy more and other colors. It's easy to apply and it slides on lips. I am very happy with this gift and I'll totally tell my friends buy it too.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This lipstick is LAVISH!  This is out of my normal price range but I decided to splurge and treat myself with this Dior lip in hot pink.  It is so smooth and feels like butter on your lips!
Kristin A.
Homewood
Love this lipstick! Very appropriately named “addict.” Couldn’t put it down for weeks. Easily became my go to lipstick for every day use. You know when you find a lipstick that you love because you don’t have to think hard about what to put on your lips when you’re rushing out the door because you have the perfect staple that goes with everything? That’s this. Kinda pricey, but I guarantee you’ll love it. Super moisturizing. You have to reapply several times, but not any more than any other creamy lipsticks. Love it! Would recommend!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I was given this as a gift . I love the packaging. It's iridescent acrylic and the casing is magnetic, very luxurious. The product itself is very hydrating, creamy and lasts a decent amount of time. It was purchased at Dillard's over the Dior counter. I would love to buy this in the future. Their Dior addict line is very elegant.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I also love dior there products are amazing. Especially there lipstick. Its so moisturizing and smooth. The color is great too. It feels like a lipgloss. So pretty much a two in one kinda deal. I would definitely buy again.
Janna B.
So pigmented and such a creamy texture! I love the feel of it on my lips! It’s very moisturizing for a long time, but once it absorbs into lips, the remaining color has incredible staying over! I highly recommend.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
I have super dry lips will this work?
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
To the ladies who have used this, is it worth the price? Is there anything spectacular that places it above other lip sticks?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
What color does it pay off?
Sarah S.
I've been looking for a new kind of lipstick that won't fade or come off while drinking something or kissing. Would this be a good recommendation?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Is it worth the 30 bucks??