BY DIOR

• I wonder... Does this have a plastic texture? 6 Answers
  • Que tal su textura? No es muy pegajosa?1 Answers
Brigid S.
Dubuque, IA
I am always skeptical when it comes to glosses, because I absolutely hate when they're sticky. These are not sticky at all. They are definitely on the pricier side, but I would recommend them to others if they are willing to invest in a good lipgloss.
Deja F.
Fresno , CA
Love the color and the texture. It didn't leave me with the really dry look on my lips and I loved it. I love the nice packaging and I would buy again. This was my first time using the product and I would buy again.
Manuela P.
Houston, Texas
We all know Dior Makeups are high quality, so I was already expecting a lot from the product, but even expecting it to be amazing, this lipstick surprised me. I have one small problem with gloss: they feel weird on my lips, but not this one. It has the wet effect but you don't feel that your lips are wet and "arght". It dries but keeping the wet effect. I know it sounds weird, but it's true. Also the colors are amazing, hard to pick one only. Give it a try, you are gonna love it.
Jessica K.
I always go for glosses because they're mostly easy to wear and pull off- and these are no exception. They're long lasting and smooth even on my dry alligator lips and best of all they're not sticky.
Ciera O.
Westchester, IL
I LOVE Dior lip polishes! They give great color and are long lasting without that sticky feel on the lips you get with other glosses. Your hair will not stick to your lips when the wind blows!
Crystal R.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
So pretty! These come in such beautiful shades which makes it hard to choose. the color payoff is really nice. This lip polish or gloss does not feel sticky like some other glosses. Definitely worth a try.
Hafsa A.
Leander
Really good product that is affordable. The product is soooooo long lasting and has such beautiful colors. I would totally buy it again!!!!
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
My teacher used to use this lip gloss. It was a nice color, and it seemed to stay on well--she literally always had it on.
Izayana👑 D.
20782
I never had this color but i love it so so much i really recommend this ❣️❣️❤️i hope you guys love it like i love it
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
I wonder... Does this have a plastic texture?
Tannya C.
Que tal su textura? No es muy pegajosa?