MakeupLip MakeupLip PlumperDior
Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss

by Dior

#1 in Lip Plumper

'A signature lip-plumping gloss that combines maximum hydration, comfort, and shine with an instant and long-lasting plumping effect.

Does this sting your lips?
Does anyone notice a difference with plumper lips?
Dior o too faced? 😏
Start your review of Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss!
Product Highlights
I can not say enough good things about this lip plumper. It is not too sticky and gross like a lot of plumbers and it does not hurt your lips. The colour is really cute on it's on or paired with anything gloss!in reviews
Once you use this lip gloss, you will never go back! I use a fairly subtle pink shade to make my lips look shiny and plump and it never fails to impress. I receive compliments on how great my lips look wearing this gloss and it usually lasts me a good couple of months. I wear this out casually to college/shopping as well as to formal events too, it's highly versatile and gorgeous!in reviews
...with the cooling sensation, the pale milky colored pink gloss and the long lasting moisture. I did not expect a lip plumper product to moisturizing my lips, but the Dior product is beautiful and feels good for my lips. I have tried BUXOM as well and much prefer the Dior.in reviews
Rhannon K.
Oroville, CA
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Rhannon K.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Rhannon K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely LOVE this lip gloss. The lip gloss goes on smooth, does not have an overwhelming perfume smell, somewhat of a sweet flavor. The color is just enough to look natural. The plumping aspect is not overwhelming. Slight tingling. The only thing is it not long wearing.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I ordered this because I wanted a shiny pink lipstick. This is the color layered over lip liner and lipstick. On its own it barely has any color. It does have a nice high shine though. My big complaint with this is that it only lasts a very short amount of time. I mean like one hour without eating drinking or wearing a mask. For the price point I just think that perhaps there is a better product out there. Or maybe I’m wrong and it’s the nature of a high gloss.
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome lip volumizer. Burns a little after application however after a while the burning sensation goes away and lips look wonderful. They price tag is a quite high but the quality is great. I recommend trying this at least once to see if it’s something you’d like to buy. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Dior addict lip maximizer collagen active lip gloss. It retails for $34.00 and comes in several shades. This Dior gloss has beautiful packaging and I love that it isn’t sticky. It has hyaluronic acid that works to give you soft and moisturized lips. It did not offer any noticeable plumping in my lips. It’s a shiny gloss that is very comfortable.
Beatriz F.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Beatriz F.
Love this lip gloss, it makes me feel confidence because it pump my lips :) fully recommended
Laura D.
Saint Paul, MN
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Laura D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite lip plumper, period. It works well, I notice a difference, the effect lasts, and it doesn’t burn the way others do. I notice my lips appear to be in better condition from using this regularly. The shades are beautiful (I have tried a few). I love “Rosewood” because it looks like a very natural pink. This is my go-to gloss.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by vanessa T.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love it product Dior Addict lip Maximizer plumping gloss, leave my lips soft and a little bigger. But it did make my lips tingle.
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Svetlana F.
I love this lip gloss, just finished it, so time to write review. The formula is thick and a bit on the sticky side( so beware, you hair will get stuck on it) But effect is good, it promises plump lips and it delivers. I love how it conditions my lips and makes them look fuller and I love cooling effect on my lips.
Valerie B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Valerie B.
Dior makes fabulous lip products 💋 this is the shade 012 and its a lovely nudey pink with subtle pink sparkles. There’s a tingling sensation typical for plumping lippies but its not uncomfortable. I reach for this every time I want a natural glam lip, it really does plump the lips nicely!
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss uploaded by Natalia S.
I have this lip gloss in the shades 012 Rosewood - rose nude, and 013 ‘Beige’ - light nude, almost clear. It’s not sticky and feels very smooth on the lips. Tingling lasts about an hour, and lip gloss stays on lips for about 3 hours, after that lips just feel soft and moisturized. It got a glass shine that makes lips look fuller, tingling doesn’t add any volume at all. To me it’s a nice gloss, but I personally prefer more longlasting and thicker glosses, so I wouldn’t buy it again.

706 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...