BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Lily E.
Canada
Being a girl with thinner lips, I am always on the hunt for plumping lip gloss.  After trying Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss, I was pleasantly surprised.  My lips actually seemed a little more plumped.  My lips definitely tingled as the gloss helps increase blood flow to the lips, which gives the lips a more full look.  The sparkling pink shade makes for a lustrous pout.  The pink hue isn't super pigmented but I prefer nothing too bold on my lips as I feel it can make them look thinner.  The sparkles are super fine and make the lips really shine!  The gloss is moisturizing and applies easily with the applicator wand.  The only negative about this product is that, like most glosses it is quite tacky and doesn't stay on that long.  I found I needed to re-apply throughout the day to maintain that perfectly glossed pout.  The smell of the product was lovely.  Overall, I love this gloss and the plumping action it provides.
Daniela T.
5242 Millenia Blvd Apt 202, Orlando, FL
This lip is perfecto. Its creators took all The care when carrying It out. Its colors as well as its texture are perfect. A very good opción forma our lips
Yetse S.

this product is incredible, is the best brand , the price is a bit high, but the quality is very good, I would use , but I would recommend it a little more accessible, also recommend to my friends who use it , also I like it to be easier to get. i love it
Viviana M.
Pérez Zeledón
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Es super hermoso para un look de día o actividad de la mañana, también para el trabajo, su tono natural resalta la piel
Abi P.
Shropshire
This product did exactly what it says. My lips feel amazing after using this product. It also makes you have a lovely plump look which helps when you want a non surgical look. It also helps when you want to put lip liner on and lipstick.
Kara Z.
Christian never ever disappoints. I'm by no means a wealthy person. But it's worth it to invest in such a quality product
Sydney F.
I am on my fourth tube of this product. I think it has so many mixed reviews because people don't follow the instructions. It's not meant to work instantly, it says right on the box that you must use it continuously to notice fuller, more plump lips. I like to put it on before bed underneath my lip balm and throughout the day. It's not sticky and it gives your lips the most beautiful shine while moisturizing and creating the plumed lip look. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, it's a staple in my collection! Now it comes in more colour options as well.
TAHIRA A.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Although it’s pricey, Dior can never disappoint me. The lip gloss is so hydrating that it almost gives a minty touch / flavour. The gloss glides on my lips very smoothly; and the lip balm with it gives a pink hue which makes you look fresh and sort of sophisticated especially when applied with the gloss. Travel-friendly and I love every bit of it.
Risa H.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this product so much. It makes my lips full and soft. Mine is pink color, I think it's the softest color they have. However, it made my lips a bit reddish than I expected. I wish they make the transparent one. Still good lip plumper!
Jackie S.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Apricot more...
Love this!!!! It really works. Doesn't give a sticky feeling and provides high shine. Perfect for everyday. The color is also perfect for my skin tone. Will keep repurchasing
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora