BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
It has a weird smell to it. Smell like chemical. Did not work for me. Taste weird to because of the chemical scent.
member-93a65
Purchased at: ULTA
My lips are so little and small and I always need it a lip plumper that gives volume to my lips and I started using this Dior lip plumper and the results are amazing whenever I put some on I love the way my lips look
Jen Z.
new york
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample from sephora, first time using this. I didnt like it at all, after a few seconds of applying, My lips started to sting. Had to remove it with a few remover wipes and then lip scrub to clean my lips since it was quite sticky.
Noor K.
Manchester
I don't know which ingredient it is in this but I got dry lips and scab when I used this. at first I did realise that this product was doing it, but then I left it until the scab disappeared and then used only this product on my lips for a week and the scab came again. Would not buy again!
Oksana S.
London
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This lip plumper by Dior contains Polyethylene, as do many other lip glosses on the market. You already know this is a form of plastic but what you might not know is that is has been linked to cancer, allergies/immunotoxicity, organ system toxicity, skin irritation, neurotoxicity, and biochemical or cellular level changes.
Didy K.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I didn’t like it that much, I think it’s more like a gloss and less like a plumper, it didn’t come up ad I wanted to so I was pretty upset. To be honest I think there are better ones out there.
member-93a65
Purchased at: ULTA
Its a really good lip gloss it leaves my lips so hydrated and smooth I highly recommend this lip glosses to everybody I’m in love with it and it’s one of my favorite lip glosses that I have ever tried
Francesca A.
I would not like to use it much but it is very sticky but it should fit the packaging to a more striking color so that it can be marketed better
Jennifer C.
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
No,no,no. I'm sorry but I didn't see a difference at all, it it was sticky to me. I expected this product to be better, but save your money.
Jamalys G.
Tried this once my step sister gave it to me as a gift didn't like as much as she did but she swears by it that it's the best
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon