BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Jackie L.
Miramar
Very great product made my lips feel lucious and made me feel like I actually had lips.
Taylor B.
It was so good on my skin. It didn’t irritate me or burn my skin. It left my lips soft and glossy all day and didn’t dry out or rub off.
F G.
This lip gloss is one of my favorite ones out there i don’t know how many colors are available i usually get a baby pink one and i love it it’s really glossy, the packaging could be better nothing out of the ordinary, but it’s worth it!! I get this product time after time:)
Coco S.
Toronto, ON
This gloss is my holy grail. I use it as a lip treatment, lip balm, touch ups on the go, if I’m applying a drier lipstick this would prime my lips. It has a slight plumping effect and is infused with collagen which when I use it more I notice my lips are even softer. I’ve probably been through 5 of these already. Absolutely love it
Nicole S.
I love this so much. It got a slight tingling sensation, this product gave me a slighty plumper lip. I usually put this on before anything else and after I'm finish with my face I wipe it off and put on lipstick or lipstain.

On lazy days I just put this on and mascara, totally worth the price imho!
Hillary M.
Logan, UT
Amazing. Great color gorgeous packaging and effective results. Have to reapply often and it's a little expensive but it's totally worthwhile! Happy to have purchased this as a little treat myself moment! Highly recommend and love the tingle
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Really love this as a lipgloss (not a plumper). My main reasons why is that I feel it doesn't plump as well as my Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumping Gloss, but it is a beautiful gloss all on it's own. Wouldn't recommend if you're looking for that "lip injection" look, but if you're looking for a nice gloss with a little bit of minty tingling that this is it!
J. R.
very smooth and moisturizing. beautiful glossy but not shiny look. pleasant, subtle vanilla-mint flavor.
Cara J.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is a staple in my purse and every make up bag I own! It gives high gloss shine and plump with out burning. I find when I use this regularly, my lips are full for days! It has a minty tingle like a medicated lip balm and the shine gradually fades through out the day.
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Los lip maximizer de dior son excelentes y no solo por ser marca de alta gama sino, ser en sí un muy bien producto. Da color a los labios y te deja un brillo he hidratación exquisita
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon