BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

lilly m.
arlington
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Dior has the most beautiful packaging and tubes for the lipsticks/glosses. Lovely presentation. This is more expensive than other lip plumpers with one big difference....it's not sticky!!! That's huge to me. As a woman in her late 30's, I don't want sticky, goopy glosses on my lips.

This is a rare find for me. I really like how this product feels on my lips. It has hyaluronic acid and that is amazing. Shiny, soft, moisturized lips.  I don’t think any of these so called plumbers work on my lips. I rarely feel any sensation or see a difference in the mirror. If it is there, it's very subtle.

I give this product a strong 4 because it felt moisturizing and I loved the subtle hint of pink. the tube is very pretty as well.
C.E. N.
Ville Platte, LA
This is more of a plump treatment gloss than an instant immediate plumper. Ater my first application I noticed a softer, smoother lip texture. After a few uses (at least once a day for approx. 4 days now) my lips are maintaining the smooth texture and I feel as if my lips are firmer. The brand indicates that results are gradual and lips will be noticeably plumper after 15 days. With continued use I expect my lips to continuing experiencing the soft texture and firmness. The product as a gloss is very pleasant. I enjoy glosses that aren't tacky and one that doesn't harden after a few minutes of application. The gloss has a nice slip, when bringing the lips together it doesn't feel like a thick gooey layer of gloss, if hair or other debris were to accidently get caught it's easy to simply pull off. Also, the gloss is high shine and although the product does not immediately plump the lips, each application gives the appearance of full lips. Application is very sheer and the colors only give a very slight tint to light colored lips. Darker colored lips I suspect won't notice much of a difference.Fragrance and taste of the product. Fragrance is a soft vanilla, upon application there is slight tingle and you can taste a subtle mint flavor. Packaging is very sturdy, the wand snaps shut and is very secure. The thick plastic packaging has a nice feel and is durable.Over all its one of the best glosses I have tried yet! I had taken off one star as the name of the product might be misleading. For someone who wants an instant plumping effect this would not be the product for you, but if youre looking for a high quality moisturizing gloss that's not tacky and gives a high shine, I would highly recommend this. It does not dry out your lips and improves overall texture after one use
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
I would have given this 5 stars if I felt the lip plumping was a bit more obvious. I have medium sized full lips, but i honestly didn’t notice much plumping, even after using it daily for 2 weeks. I do think it’s very luxurious feeling and the scent is pleasant. It lasts on your lips a long time and I do think it makes them feel soft after using. The packaging is so cute and it’s a little piece of luxury in your purse and it’s such a sweet subtle color gloss that it goes with anything. It is pricey, so for that reason I am only giving 4 stars instead of 5. If it really wowed with the lip plumping factor I would say it is well worth the price.
Daniela G.
Jersey City
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Simply amazing! I've been a liquid lipstick king of girl for many years. But as I've gotten older I've been more fond of glosses because they keep my lips hydrated. While searching for the perfect gloss, I came across Dior's Lip Maximizer gloss in Beige Sunrise. Let me tell you this bad boy is AMAZING. If I could give it 10 ⭐️ I would. The gloss not overly sticky and has a light shade which gives you that perfect my-lip-but-better look. Definitely recommend!
jana r.
Columbia , MO
So Dior is one of my very favorite lines for makeup, skincare and pretty much everything but all of my love and bias aside this lip color is one of my favorites! It's much more than a lip balm but it's not quite a lipstick. It feels really amazing and moisturizing and leaves this beautiful "just bitten" stain on your lips. I have it in color 001 (Rosy). I do think this shade is universally flattering. I keep one with me at all times and I've tried it on nearly everyone I know, everyone loves it! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Marnie C.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Dior products are the epitome of luxury, from the packaging to the ingredients and even the care taken to ensure the signature “ floral “ fragrance is present in every product. This plumper is non sticky, ultra shiny and stimulates blood flow to the lips to temporarily increase volume without a major stinging sensation. This is, by far, my favorite plumper for daily use. I’ve been using it for years and can’t really speak to its long term benefit claims as I have lips on the fuller side and haven’t noticed a difference when I’m not wearing it. I shall continue to purchase this as long as its available!
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I like this gloss, I know it's Dior so it has to be expensive but still it's really expensive for a gloss, I got it from Nordstrom when they had 15% off and I wanted to treat myself. It is a really good gloss, smooth and soft on the lips but I don't think I will buy it again because of how expensive it is for a gloss, maybe when I finish grad school I will lol
Miranda B.
Auburn
I'm on my second repurchase of this so finally feel I can judge it properly and I admit I will never be without it. I didn't particularly want a lip gloss but my lips were getting drier and the lines were getting deeper making my lipsticks look awful and bleed. This has fixed all of that. The big surprise is my lips feel better even if I don't use it. I've read about problems with the packaging my experience is that the packaging is bullet proof. It locks closed with a very definite satisfying click and it gets very rough treatment from me but has never ever leaked.
I had just tried it as a joke, and really hadn't expected it to be so conditioning over time. I don't think it is one of those super plumping products but I definitely feel like my lips come back to life rather than look swollen from being irritated. I suspect it is all the hyaluronic acid in this formula. I've used it for a few months now, not every day, and my lips are just softer and healthier than they have been in years. HG status!
Honey M.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this lip plumper~ I used to have lips that don’t define my cupid’s bow. After using this, I could really see it all defined! It hydrates my lips, but it is temporary— and the results are as well temporary. It says to use it for 30 days but I kept using it beyond that to keep the effects as if it’s more long lasting than temporary. Packaging is great, I had about 2 bottles of these. Definitely worth a try!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon