BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I was actually suprised at the outcome of this lip plumper. I guess I was expecting a little bit more because of the brand but it so happen that there are other brands that are more affordable that will do the job. You might want to research what other brands work for you.
Monicajoyce C.
Las Vegas
This lip plumper has a tingling sensation that makes u know the product is plumping your lips. It kind of burns a little but it makes your lips look more enhanced in a natural way. I love this lip plumper but also it has a gloss to it to make your lips look shiny and juicy.
Elena D.
Whitestone, NY
Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with big juicy lips, luckily the door lip plumper was created! It goes on smooth and tingles a bit. It gives just the right amount of shine, and my lips were visibly juicier! This is definitely going to be my go to plumper, I highly recommend.
Karen E.
9706 Tam O Shanter Dr , Upper Marlboro MD
This lip plumper is amazing and giveyour lips a kiss of instant volume and shine.i like it !!
This is by far the best lip product I have ever used. It slightly plumps and after applying it for a few months I started to notice a different in my lips. They were smoother, softer, and more plump. I will definitely repurchase.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
I absolutely love these glosses. Beautiful shine that lasts all day, love the brush applicator. Doesn't get too sticky. I had to take one star off because I don't know if I really noticed any crazy results in the plumper aspect of it, but I do love it as an everyday gloss.
Lace H.

Oh (la, la) what's that tingling? My lips are energized, luscious, and delicious. This is a great step up from lip gloss. Not too bright, not too thick, enough to add allure. I'm addicted! « less
Hayley G.
Pine Beach, NJ
I expected a little bit more for my money when i got this lip plumper. It didn't last as long as I would have liked and didn't make them as "plump" as I wanted. Although it was easy to reapply so I do recommend it to others :).
Sarah J.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is a great product u use to own it but i ran out i wish i could try it out again or even get a free sample but i highly recommend this product it gives you very gorgeous plumpalicous lips i just adore this product it my all time lip plumper i use all the time!!!
Kaelyn K.
Lincoln
I LOVE THIS LIP PLUMPER! When I use a lip plumper I expect it to have an intense tingle and this lipgloss defiantly does that. The color range is beautiful and stunning on all skin tones. Dior defiantly out did themselves with this lip plumper. I will keep buying it!
Jessica P.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
This is my favorite lip product. I love it because it is more than a lip gloss, but does not over plump the lips or sting. Some plumpers make my lips sting and this does not. The colors are nice and natural. I also like that it is not sticky, which some lip glosses are.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon