BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Jaimie M.
This is my FAVORITE lip plumper, I actually love using this as a lip gloss on top of my lipstick to add a shine to my lips. I love the minty feeling it leaves on the lips and how it’s not sticky. I received this as a sample and immediately fell in love and went to purchase it.
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
I first saw this on Sephora's website and decided to give it a try. It goes on really smooth, and the color of the lipgloss really accentuates the color of your lips. It's glossy but not too much, and it plumps your lips without the burning sensation a lot of other brands have
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
This is the most gentle & best results of a lip plumper that I have tried. The price point is very high but I understand why. It's because of the quality. I would highly recommend 10 out of 10 times. It makes my lips look plump & doesn't burn them or turn them red. Awesome!!!
Tina F.
Stokesdale
I’ve always loved Dior lipglosses!! Lightweight formula with beautiful(!) shine. I gave it four stars only because it is quite sheer and I was hoping for a tad more color. However, you certainly feel the plumping so if that’s what you’re looking for and you’re not really looking for too much color, this is for you. Nice shine!
Tonya H.
Trenton, FL
I loved this product! I received it for Christmas and just absolutely loved it. Ordered more am waiting for it to come. I would recommend to anyone, it works like a charm. Had my lips plump as ever!
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
There is another lip plumper by the same brand I'm having trouble finding it but the brand Dior have great lip plumper the one I have has aloe in it also and the tingle is not overwhelming it actually works also not like I really need a lip plumper but lol I'm a girl and I love girly things
Ana R.
New City , NY
This is the very first lip plumper I ever used. I love it because it plumps up your lips and gives you a beautiful light pink glossy finish. The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's very sticky. That's the only thing I didn't like about it.
Kiran K.
Unfortunately this didn't do it for me. It didn't last very long & honestly didn't even feel like it was tingling or doing any sort of plumping. On top of it, it's too expensive ($33) for it to not have worked. I returned it back to Sephora, who has an incredible return policy!
Shannon T.
Baton Rouge
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I LOVE this lipgloss - however I think it’s more because of the color/finish than it is the plumping. It is a great consistency and I always keep it in my bag to throw over lipstick or if I just want to add a little shine. Love the product and packaging but the plumping effects are definitely on the lower end of the spectrum.
kaitlin k.
Not as tingly as other lip plumpers as I have tried but I did notice a plumping effect.  It was long lasting.  This was my first time but I would purchase it again.  It is a little pricey but I do think there is good value with the Dior products in general!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon