BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Madison M.
I highly recommend this product. It is one of the few lip plumbers that actually work. It applies very nicely. I think the container it comes in is very pretty. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kimi R.
Santa Barbara
This is my favorite lip gloss, not just lip plumper. The value is good for how beautifully this applies to the lips. It’s a good in between of a high shine and a natural shine gloss. The color also brings out my natural pink hues in my lips, not to mention making them look super juicy.
Hayley T.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I like this Dior Addict Lip Plumper. I would recommend it to someone if they asked me what I thought about it. It works great, I don't have a bad review on it. Every time I've used it it stayed for awhile and worked how I wanted it to.
Destiny🍃 G.
I love this product so much I’d totally would recommend it to anyone it’s super easy to apply and it’s convenient and cool for applying anywhere i did not buy it some of gifted it to me it meet my  expectations with all the hype and I would again 100 percent recommend it
Dulce M.
Porterville
Este collagen es no es muy bueno me gusta mucho es un producto muy indispensable es mega bueno lo recomiendo yo lo uso y me a funcionado de maravilla es buenísimo yo lo recomiendo mucho a mis amiga etc
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I just received this about a week ago and I'm officially in love with this! I'm using it at least twice a day and over lipsticks. I even love the taste of it. It's not a painful plumping either which is amazing! I never want to go without it. It's expensive but worth every penny!!!
Ellie M.
Cullman, AL
There is so much volume in this lip plumper. My sister was the first to recommend it and the price was worth it. I love using this for just about any occasion. The packaging is the best, its so cute.
Shanaz H.
Gainesville, FL
This product makes my lips look and feel fuller than they are. I used it for the first and fell in love with it. It has chic and beautiful packaging. The price is not very high end for the job it does
gabby f.
St Petersburg, FL
love this lip plumper endlessly, doesn't burn just slightly tingles, and i like a few of the colors too! and we all know with dior as a luxury brand you're paying for the product and the packaging and the name as well. so yeah it's pricey but a beautiful product and in my opinion it's worth it!
Raquel M.
Plano
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Love love love this! It’s seriously my go to lip gloss! I love the color, and the way it makes my lips feel! I got it at Dillard’s when my friend worked at Dior and it was so worth the price!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon