BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Monserrat V.
Austell , GA
For some reason, I felt that this new Dior Addict lipsticks don’t apply as smoothly on the lips, nor do they aid in moisturization, the way the previous formula did. It used to be that when my lips felt dry, a slick of the Dior Addict lipstick was what kept the flakies at bay, while adding colour and some shine.
Victoria J.
New York
I am obsessed with this product. You can really feel your lips tingling and you can feel it working. It also leaves the super beautiful shining look. You really don’t even need another color on top as it is fairly clear. I totally recommend this product. It is something I can’t live without!
Fabiola R.
Tegucigalpa, Distrito Central
El color y su textura hace que me sienta segura. Su durabilidad de 8 horas es más que suficiente para sentirme confiada con éste producto. Algo que siempre busco en tonos pasteles como éste es que resalte mi color de piel dando un toque único con destellos de perla.
Brenda A.
Washington
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this gloss! The shade is flattering on all skin tones. I typically do not like glosses because they are sticky but this gloss applies smoothly and hydrates my lips. Comparing this to other lip maximizers this one does not have strong burning sensation but still adds volume to your lips. I keep this stocked in my makeup bag all the time.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff! It’s works great as both a lip treatment and gloss. It makes my lips very soft and smooth. I love how it gives my lips the “pouty” look. It goes great by itself or with a lipstick. It is so easy to apply and it doesn’t give you the tacky, super glue feeling. I also love the packaging. I would definitely recommend this product.
Chelsey L.
I like this because it plumps, but it's way less painful than other plumpers and doesn't leave your lips feeling like they're on fire. Also comes in a really pretty sheer shade, with just the right amount of sheen. I originally received this as a sample from Sephora, but I'll probably buy again when I run out.
Caroline M.
Annapolis
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I love this. I bought it the moment I saw it in Sephora and I love love love! Will keep buying for sure. I’m telling you the colors are pretty and it doesn’t burn in your lips just makes them nice and big
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
All time favorite lip plumper!! Lip gloss actually fills lines on the lips, thus having anti aging benefits. The mint flavor is nice also. Definitely noticed a fuller, plumper mouth after a few weeks of use.
Kimi R.
Santa Barbara
This is my favorite lip gloss, not just lip plumper. The value is good for how beautifully this applies to the lips. It’s a good in between of a high shine and a natural shine gloss. The color also brings out my natural pink hues in my lips, not to mention making them look super juicy.
Joddie P.
This Dior lip gloss is a great every day gloss to keep in your handbag. The color is subtle, flattering and super shiny. The texture is smooth and not too thick. Also, you know it's working to plump up your lips because you feel a slight tingling on your lips after application. It also lasts on your lips for a substantial amount of time.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon