BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Ellie M.
Cullman, AL
There is so much volume in this lip plumper. My sister was the first to recommend it and the price was worth it. I love using this for just about any occasion. The packaging is the best, its so cute.
Naomy R.
Peoria, AZ
Awesome plumper, just like any other plumber it tingles a little activating the agents that plump your lips! Makes my lips fuller, I love! Worth the price it's an investment but you won't regret it 💖💕
Nikki S.
Madison, AL
I like the fact that it smooths out my lips and keeps them soft and hydrated. I have fuller lips so I don't necessarily see a full on plump from it, but it substantially reduces the lines in my lips!
Influinsta F.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I LOVE this product. It makes my lips tingle and I noticed a difference in plumpness of my lips. I bought mine on the dior website but it is also available in ulta and Sephora. I will be purchasing this again since it also looks flattering as a lipgloss.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
This is the most gentle & best results of a lip plumper that I have tried. The price point is very high but I understand why. It's because of the quality. I would highly recommend 10 out of 10 times. It makes my lips look plump & doesn't burn them or turn them red. Awesome!!!
Shannon T.
Baton Rouge
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I LOVE this lipgloss - however I think it’s more because of the color/finish than it is the plumping. It is a great consistency and I always keep it in my bag to throw over lipstick or if I just want to add a little shine. Love the product and packaging but the plumping effects are definitely on the lower end of the spectrum.
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
I first saw this on Sephora's website and decided to give it a try. It goes on really smooth, and the color of the lipgloss really accentuates the color of your lips. It's glossy but not too much, and it plumps your lips without the burning sensation a lot of other brands have
Jaimie M.
This is my FAVORITE lip plumper, I actually love using this as a lip gloss on top of my lipstick to add a shine to my lips. I love the minty feeling it leaves on the lips and how it’s not sticky. I received this as a sample and immediately fell in love and went to purchase it.
Kiran K.
Unfortunately this didn't do it for me. It didn't last very long & honestly didn't even feel like it was tingling or doing any sort of plumping. On top of it, it's too expensive ($33) for it to not have worked. I returned it back to Sephora, who has an incredible return policy!
Tonya H.
Trenton, FL
I loved this product! I received it for Christmas and just absolutely loved it. Ordered more am waiting for it to come. I would recommend to anyone, it works like a charm. Had my lips plump as ever!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon