BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Bluma J.
A-may-zing! It's a gloss-it's a plumper! It works really well without that awful bee-stung feeling. I love Dior lipsticks because they don't make my lips peel. I'm glad to find the lip plumper works nice too.

I use it along with a vacuum sucking plumper and it looks great.
Madison M.
I highly recommend this product. It is one of the few lip plumbers that actually work. It applies very nicely. I think the container it comes in is very pretty. I would definitely buy this product again.
Joddie P.
This Dior lip gloss is a great every day gloss to keep in your handbag. The color is subtle, flattering and super shiny. The texture is smooth and not too thick. Also, you know it's working to plump up your lips because you feel a slight tingling on your lips after application. It also lasts on your lips for a substantial amount of time.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
All time favorite lip plumper!! Lip gloss actually fills lines on the lips, thus having anti aging benefits. The mint flavor is nice also. Definitely noticed a fuller, plumper mouth after a few weeks of use.
Kimi R.
Santa Barbara
This is my favorite lip gloss, not just lip plumper. The value is good for how beautifully this applies to the lips. It’s a good in between of a high shine and a natural shine gloss. The color also brings out my natural pink hues in my lips, not to mention making them look super juicy.
Natasha C.
Reading
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
The most beautiful lipstick for a date or special dinner. It longs about 4 hours. I am a repeat user of the product and brand. I will bought everytime is needed I will definitely recommended it to anyone
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
Love love love!!! Fantastic lip plumper with perfect combination of shine and color!! I've worn it for photoshoots and for special occasions, and I always look great! Great quality product and highly recommend to anyone in the market for a great plumper!
Destiny🍃 G.
I love this product so much I’d totally would recommend it to anyone it’s super easy to apply and it’s convenient and cool for applying anywhere i did not buy it some of gifted it to me it meet my  expectations with all the hype and I would again 100 percent recommend it
Dulce M.
Porterville
Este collagen es no es muy bueno me gusta mucho es un producto muy indispensable es mega bueno lo recomiendo yo lo uso y me a funcionado de maravilla es buenísimo yo lo recomiendo mucho a mis amiga etc
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I just received this about a week ago and I'm officially in love with this! I'm using it at least twice a day and over lipsticks. I even love the taste of it. It's not a painful plumping either which is amazing! I never want to go without it. It's expensive but worth every penny!!!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon