BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Victoria J.
New York
I am obsessed with this product. You can really feel your lips tingling and you can feel it working. It also leaves the super beautiful shining look. You really don’t even need another color on top as it is fairly clear. I totally recommend this product. It is something I can’t live without!
Melissa O.
Los Angeles, CA
Really love this gloss. Unlike other lip plumping products, this one doesnt leave much of a tingling sensation, which I like, but it I also don't notice any lip plumping. With that said, it is such a beautiful gloss for everyday wear. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a luxury gloss.
Angel L.
I love the idea of this, and I purchased it at one point. However, it dried my lips out so badly, that I returned it. I didn't notice any plumping or smoothing of my lip lines, either. It was a total miss for me.
Clarissa M.
San Francisco, CA
Dior simply just makes amazing products, I have no complaints about any of their products. It 100% met my expectations, it doesn't make your lips look overdone and just adds so much volume and definition. I also love Dior mascaras and eyebrow pencil. Just amazing products from a great brand.
Brenda A.
Washington
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this gloss! The shade is flattering on all skin tones. I typically do not like glosses because they are sticky but this gloss applies smoothly and hydrates my lips. Comparing this to other lip maximizers this one does not have strong burning sensation but still adds volume to your lips. I keep this stocked in my makeup bag all the time.
Chelsey L.
I like this because it plumps, but it's way less painful than other plumpers and doesn't leave your lips feeling like they're on fire. Also comes in a really pretty sheer shade, with just the right amount of sheen. I originally received this as a sample from Sephora, but I'll probably buy again when I run out.
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
Love love love!!! Fantastic lip plumper with perfect combination of shine and color!! I've worn it for photoshoots and for special occasions, and I always look great! Great quality product and highly recommend to anyone in the market for a great plumper!
Joddie P.
This Dior lip gloss is a great every day gloss to keep in your handbag. The color is subtle, flattering and super shiny. The texture is smooth and not too thick. Also, you know it's working to plump up your lips because you feel a slight tingling on your lips after application. It also lasts on your lips for a substantial amount of time.
Kimi R.
Santa Barbara
This is my favorite lip gloss, not just lip plumper. The value is good for how beautifully this applies to the lips. It’s a good in between of a high shine and a natural shine gloss. The color also brings out my natural pink hues in my lips, not to mention making them look super juicy.
lindsey r.
Winston Salem, NC
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss It gives you a youth glow. I find it to be long lasting. It's definitely for the days you don't want to wear anything too much, but want a little something. This will forever be my go-to lip for every season. I wear Dior's Creme De Rose first, then Lip Glow, then this. Lush lips all day.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.