BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Ali P.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely LOVE this gloss. I have a back up supply under my sink and legit panic when I run out. It's not sticky, smells amazing, and plumps your lips UP. My favorite favorite favorite gloss. This is a must buy!
Christin R.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
My favorite nude lip plumper! I receive sooo many compliments! It has a great feeling, plumping with no stick and no burn! It's so natural and hydrating! I always keep in my purse for a quick pick me up! It's amazing how much prettier this can make you feel! I've went and purchased in every color!
Cat G.
Okay, as much as I like this product, don't buy it. These are super soft and gorgeous for a no makeup makeup look, but I think you can find other alternatives for way cheaper. If your looking to splurge on something, look elsewhere. If you have the money these are certainely pretty but not needed.
Marissa F.
Love Dior but this was okay I say okay because yes it is great but there are cheaper brands out there that are actually better like buxom and two faced who offer more colors and for a better price. Don't get me wrong this works just as good as those products it just comes with a larger price tag
Jenn H.
Norfolk, VA
This is by far my favorite lip product!! Upon application it does make your lips tingle, but that's just it working its magic! Bought this out of impulse at Sephora and been in love ever since, currently on my second tube! No scent.
mia r.
western springs
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
These are my all time favorite lip gloss plumpers! I have purchased these again and again because I fell in love with the long lasting and light formula. I love all the colors and i have purchased many. So glad sephora sells these!Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great lip product. It was very expensive, but I can see clear results. Over time, it has made my lips look fuller and smoother. I really love the effect it has had on my lips and it also looks really pretty as a gloss as well. This was definitely worth the price and I will repurchase.
Colleen M.
Metuchen, NJ
Love love love this lip plumper! Doesn't give that "bee sting" feeling but adds the perfect plump. This gloss is lightweight and sheer enough to wear over any lip color. I use it daily and am always due for a refill! Highly recommend :) Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Priscyla K.
Las Vegas, NV
First time using it and I absolutely LOVE this lip plumper! It does what it promises.
The gloss goes on smoothly and leaves my lips full and yet hydrated! I always get complements when I wear it and my husband says it makes my lips so kissable :D
Maggie H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is my go-to lip plumper for years now, and it’s also a lip treatment. I absolutely love it, you can wear it alone or under or on top of any lip product. It’s minty and does not burn or sting and my lips feel so hydrated with it. It actually heals up chapped lips and soothes them. Love it!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.