BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
This is the most gentle & best results of a lip plumper that I have tried. The price point is very high but I understand why. It's because of the quality. I would highly recommend 10 out of 10 times. It makes my lips look plump & doesn't burn them or turn them red. Awesome!!!
hanna y.
california
Review for: Pink more...
I first saw this on Sephora's website and decided to give it a try. It goes on really smooth, and the color of the lipgloss really accentuates the color of your lips. It's glossy but not too much, and it plumps your lips without the burning sensation a lot of other brands have
Shannon T.
Baton Rouge
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I LOVE this lipgloss - however I think it’s more because of the color/finish than it is the plumping. It is a great consistency and I always keep it in my bag to throw over lipstick or if I just want to add a little shine. Love the product and packaging but the plumping effects are definitely on the lower end of the spectrum.
Ana R.
New City , NY
This is the very first lip plumper I ever used. I love it because it plumps up your lips and gives you a beautiful light pink glossy finish. The only reason I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's very sticky. That's the only thing I didn't like about it.
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
There is another lip plumper by the same brand I'm having trouble finding it but the brand Dior have great lip plumper the one I have has aloe in it also and the tingle is not overwhelming it actually works also not like I really need a lip plumper but lol I'm a girl and I love girly things
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really liked this lip gloss even tho it was pricy and I felt hesitant buying it I really liked the way it looked on my lips it was a soft and subtle color. Just effortless. The only thing is I just kept reapplying it every couple hours. I would buy again when there is a sale.
Kiran K.
Review for: Apricot more...
Unfortunately this didn't do it for me. It didn't last very long & honestly didn't even feel like it was tingling or doing any sort of plumping. On top of it, it's too expensive ($33) for it to not have worked. I returned it back to Sephora, who has an incredible return policy!
kaitlin k.
Not as tingly as other lip plumpers as I have tried but I did notice a plumping effect.  It was long lasting.  This was my first time but I would purchase it again.  It is a little pricey but I do think there is good value with the Dior products in general!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I was actually suprised at the outcome of this lip plumper. I guess I was expecting a little bit more because of the brand but it so happen that there are other brands that are more affordable that will do the job. You might want to research what other brands work for you.
Chelsea L.
I love using this lip plumper as a base or first step to lipstick, as well as on its own for a dewy natural look. The formula is not too heavy or sticky like some lip plumper dive tried in the past,and give the lips a plump yet delicate appearance. It can be layered for a glossier look, or put on lightly for a subtle feel
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora