BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Ana M.
Farmersville, TX
Review for: Pink more...
I usually do not like glosses especially ones that promise to change your lips but this plumper made me a believer! It leaves your lips looking so pretty and sexy I am obsessed with it. It smells really good and you can definitely feel the tingles as its working its magic with your lips.
Victoria J.
New York
I am obsessed with this product. You can really feel your lips tingling and you can feel it working. It also leaves the super beautiful shining look. You really don’t even need another color on top as it is fairly clear. I totally recommend this product. It is something I can’t live without!
Erika H.
Edison, NJ
This product is literally perfect. It gives just the right hint ("glow") of color that doesn't look fake at ALL. It is what every "tinted balm" wishes it could be. I have it in pink but may have to try the other shades as well. Bravo, Dior! By far my favorite new product I've tried this year.
Brenda A.
Washington
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this gloss! The shade is flattering on all skin tones. I typically do not like glosses because they are sticky but this gloss applies smoothly and hydrates my lips. Comparing this to other lip maximizers this one does not have strong burning sensation but still adds volume to your lips. I keep this stocked in my makeup bag all the time.
Melissa O.
Los Angeles, CA
Really love this gloss. Unlike other lip plumping products, this one doesnt leave much of a tingling sensation, which I like, but it I also don't notice any lip plumping. With that said, it is such a beautiful gloss for everyday wear. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a luxury gloss.
Chelsey L.
I like this because it plumps, but it's way less painful than other plumpers and doesn't leave your lips feeling like they're on fire. Also comes in a really pretty sheer shade, with just the right amount of sheen. I originally received this as a sample from Sephora, but I'll probably buy again when I run out.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Apricot, 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Definitely one of my favorite and go to lip products in my makeup collection! I find myself using this every day whether I am doing a full face of makeup or keeping it light! I love this lip plumper because it does not give your lips an extreme burning or stinging sensation like a lot of plumpers you find. It is a pricier product, but a little bit goes a long way! Once you apply it and wait a few minutes your lips will look visibly plump- the great thing is it will be a natural looking pout. I have also noticed with some lip plumpers out there, if they are too harsh will leave a red line around my lips because they burn- this does not do that! The perfect product to add to your collection, you won't be disappointed.
Natasha C.
Reading
Review for: Apricot, 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
The most beautiful lipstick for a date or special dinner. It longs about 4 hours. I am a repeat user of the product and brand. I will bought everytime is needed I will definitely recommended it to anyone
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
All time favorite lip plumper!! Lip gloss actually fills lines on the lips, thus having anti aging benefits. The mint flavor is nice also. Definitely noticed a fuller, plumper mouth after a few weeks of use.
Joddie P.
This Dior lip gloss is a great every day gloss to keep in your handbag. The color is subtle, flattering and super shiny. The texture is smooth and not too thick. Also, you know it's working to plump up your lips because you feel a slight tingling on your lips after application. It also lasts on your lips for a substantial amount of time.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora