BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Mizuki S.
I love the packaging. It's so adorable and love the feel that I always get whenever I put it on my lip. It has a glossy finish to it so it's very good for lip. One thing is that, it didn't really plump your lip. However, you can apply that before you apply your lipstick and it can give you a very glossy, beautiful sexy lip.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Love love love! This was the best before everything else and still is ! I've used this since high school and am. Let a senior in college. I'll always try new products but this is my go to! Always buy this just to have in my pocket.
Bryana B.
Chelsea , MI
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
All time favorite plumper/gloss. I prefer this plumper because it has a cooling effect rather than a tingling effect like most plumpers. As a gloss it is super super shiny and not very sticky. The shades are clear enough to be put over a liner/lipstick but have enough color you can wear on its own for a natural look.
Stacy L.
Newington, CT
The color of this gloss is the perfect nude pink shade. I love the tingling effect I get but I honestly don't know if it does what it's supposed to from a plumping standpoint. For that reason, I don't really know that it's worth the money. It's a great gloss, but you can get Buxom White Russian for way less and it's an extremely similar color and has the same tingle to it.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I've heard great things about this lip plumper for a while but was not sure if I wanted to splurge on a sheer lip gloss--I was wrong. The color is subtle but definitely there, and in my opinion, a perfect glossy nude lip while still giving lips the full effect! I was not expecting to like this product as much as I did.
Meredith R.
Weston, CT
This plumper does what it claims. It provides tons of volume but keeps lips looking natural, and not like a cast member of The Real Housewives franchise. The color selection is beautiful and flatters many skin tones, the plumper is not sticky. The applicator wand is easy to use and comfortable. Would be a 5 star product if it lasted longer than an hour after application
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Apricot more...
I loved the hint of color and minor plumping effect this gave my overly thin lips! Of course it was a bit expensive but most items in this line are. I found the quality great and the product itself very smooth and moisturizing.
Emily G.
This lip gloss was so cuteeee!!!It really helped give my makeup look a POP!!!!Loved the product bc it applies very nicely and felt very moisturizing!!!!I am addicted to this product and I would buy this again!!!!!Very affordable as welll!!!!!!
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Love this product. I like the high shine and the the fact it's not sticky. It does plump the lips enough to distract the eye from the fine lines. I will buy this over and over because it doesn't burn my lips. Of course if you want one that does to plump your lips to the max then you have to go with a different brand.
Dweeb V.
This product made my lips so plump and full! The pricing is at a good for its value and I would 10 out of 10 but it again! It's so easy to apply almost like melted chocolate and I have bought it for so many people I know! I think everyone should try it at least once
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora