BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Priscyla K.
Las vegas, NV
First time using it and I absolutely LOVE this lip plumper! It does what it promises.
The gloss goes on smoothly and leaves my lips full and yet hydrated! I always get complements when I wear it and my husband says it makes my lips so kissable :D
Colleen M.
Metuchen, NJ
Love love love this lip plumper! Doesn't give that "bee sting" feeling but adds the perfect plump. This gloss is lightweight and sheer enough to wear over any lip color. I use it daily and am always due for a refill! Highly recommend :) Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Jenn H.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Pink more...
This is by far my favorite lip product!! Upon application it does make your lips tingle, but that's just it working its magic! Bought this out of impulse at Sephora and been in love ever since, currently on my second tube! No scent.
mia r.
western springs
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
These are my all time favorite lip gloss plumpers! I have purchased these again and again because I fell in love with the long lasting and light formula. I love all the colors and i have purchased many. So glad sephora sells these!Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Monserrat V.
Austell , GA
For some reason, I felt that this new Dior Addict lipsticks don’t apply as smoothly on the lips, nor do they aid in moisturization, the way the previous formula did. It used to be that when my lips felt dry, a slick of the Dior Addict lipstick was what kept the flakies at bay, while adding colour and some shine.
Clarissa M.
San Francisco, CA
Dior simply just makes amazing products, I have no complaints about any of their products. It 100% met my expectations, it doesn't make your lips look overdone and just adds so much volume and definition. I also love Dior mascaras and eyebrow pencil. Just amazing products from a great brand.
Maggie H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is my go-to lip plumper for years now, and it’s also a lip treatment. I absolutely love it, you can wear it alone or under or on top of any lip product. It’s minty and does not burn or sting and my lips feel so hydrated with it. It actually heals up chapped lips and soothes them. Love it!
Brenda A.
Washington
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this gloss! The shade is flattering on all skin tones. I typically do not like glosses because they are sticky but this gloss applies smoothly and hydrates my lips. Comparing this to other lip maximizers this one does not have strong burning sensation but still adds volume to your lips. I keep this stocked in my makeup bag all the time.
Angel L.
I love the idea of this, and I purchased it at one point. However, it dried my lips out so badly, that I returned it. I didn't notice any plumping or smoothing of my lip lines, either. It was a total miss for me.
Victoria J.
New York
I am obsessed with this product. You can really feel your lips tingling and you can feel it working. It also leaves the super beautiful shining look. You really don’t even need another color on top as it is fairly clear. I totally recommend this product. It is something I can’t live without!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora