BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
As others have been mentioning this is a beautiful product that seems to work over time. It's not something you throw on and see immediate plumping effects but again, it does work over time. The short term effects are healthy looking and feeling  lips that doesn't get tacky and provides my lips with high shine. It keeps your lips soft and beautiful.
Meghan M.
Greensboro, NC
Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer is one of my favorite lip plumpers, I use it almost everyday. It gives your lips instant volume & shine. It looks beautiful alone or paired with your favorite lip color. Will definitely purchase again!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
This plumper is good, but not the absolute most plumping. It feels nice on the lips and is beautifully reflective. It doesn't tingle as much as some, which is probably why it doesn't plump quite as much. It's nice if you already have decently full lips and just want a little extra.
Daria D.
I love it so much, it not very cold on lips, and after using lips are so soft and moisture. I use already two and will use more. Price is not very cheap, but if it present not bad. Last one buy in Duty Free and recommend  to other buy it if they like this effect.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Got this as a sample at Sephora and it burnt my lips aggressively. I have tried other plumper but this I thought I was going to have burns from a chemical reaction. I am not sure if it was just a bad batch as I have seen and read so many great reviews. Only tried the mini I got once and threw it out in fear. May have to give it another try.
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
This is my favorite! Dior is my number one goto brand when I'm shopping at Sephora! Everything for their nail and makeup products to their scents! Everything is always amazing and becomes my favorite! Also they always have the best packaging and style!
lindy g.
I love this product!! My cousin actaully introduced me to this after she found it at the Dior Show. For people like me who have naturally not plump lips its awesome because it leaves your lips feeling awesome and a little bit bigger. It gives you that awesome "kylie jenner lip plump" without the surgery, and definitely not to the degree that kylie uses.
Mary P.
Jacksboro
i think that this lip plumper is one of the best lip plumpers i have used . some of the others give you a stinging feeling when applied there have only been a few that dont give a burning sensation . but this lip plumper does not have those effects  but it does work great, i would recommend this to anyone needing a good lip plumper !
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Dior is one of my favorite high end brands i love the lip plumper in particular because it makes my small upper lip look just that little bit bigger. I have noticed with some lip plumpers they are a little to tingly but this one doesn't do that.
Teresa G.
This lip plumper is perfect, feels like a gloss and its moisturizing. Shine stays on good but don't eat unfortunately it transfers. Easy to use love the wand. I still have mine and would buy again & recommend.Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora