BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Mizuki S.
I love the packaging. It's so adorable and love the feel that I always get whenever I put it on my lip. It has a glossy finish to it so it's very good for lip. One thing is that, it didn't really plump your lip. However, you can apply that before you apply your lipstick and it can give you a very glossy, beautiful sexy lip.
Paige W.
Columbia, SC
This plumper really works! I've read a million reviews and finally pulled the trigger - it took about a month for me to start seeing permanent improvement in the fullness of my lips. The tingling isn't nearly as intense as other plumpers I've tried! Would def buy again.
Madeleine D.
Monterey
The Dior Lip Maximiser creates an even, natural and glossy finish to the lips when applied. It has a light color that evens out the tone of your lips and gives a soft pink finish. The plumping effect is very comfortable as it fills in lip lines and gives you a juicy pout. It's a cult classic that remains a purse staple because it works with any look and is flattering on everyone.
Sumaira F.
Alexandria , VA
I started using this product 6 months ago, since than it has become a regular part of my regular routin, it has made my lips softer and fuller. Very easy to apply. Beautiful packaging really beautiful. I have recommended it to my sister and she has have fallen in love with it. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Love love love! This was the best before everything else and still is ! I've used this since high school and am. Let a senior in college. I'll always try new products but this is my go to! Always buy this just to have in my pocket.
Meredith R.
Weston, CT
This plumper does what it claims. It provides tons of volume but keeps lips looking natural, and not like a cast member of The Real Housewives franchise. The color selection is beautiful and flatters many skin tones, the plumper is not sticky. The applicator wand is easy to use and comfortable. Would be a 5 star product if it lasted longer than an hour after application
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Love this product. I like the high shine and the the fact it's not sticky. It does plump the lips enough to distract the eye from the fine lines. I will buy this over and over because it doesn't burn my lips. Of course if you want one that does to plump your lips to the max then you have to go with a different brand.
Sarah L.
New Britain, CT
I never thought I could spend this kind of money on a lipgloss but oh man! I picked mine up from Sephora, and I was definitely pleasantly surprised. It goes on so smooth and gives such a nice, glossy shine. It is not at all sticky in the slightest, and does slightly plump without giving you that awful burning feeling.
Ashley M.
Review for: Apricot more...
The packing is sexy. The lip color is really pretty, but for the price point I think that you can find equally just as good if not better than other products I could find at ulta or such for a better price. Although it's a good product overall I would not recommend this product unless you really just want to splurge.
Emily G.
This lip gloss was so cuteeee!!!It really helped give my makeup look a POP!!!!Loved the product bc it applies very nicely and felt very moisturizing!!!!I am addicted to this product and I would buy this again!!!!!Very affordable as welll!!!!!!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora