BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Madeleine D.
Monterey
The Dior Lip Maximiser creates an even, natural and glossy finish to the lips when applied. It has a light color that evens out the tone of your lips and gives a soft pink finish. The plumping effect is very comfortable as it fills in lip lines and gives you a juicy pout. It's a cult classic that remains a purse staple because it works with any look and is flattering on everyone.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Pink more...
I got a deluxe samples of this a few months ago and have been using it almost every morning since. I haven't really noticed a long-term difference in my lips, maybe a few fewer wrinkles, but nothing to get excited about. It feels like a nice gloss, not sticky, just comfortable moisture and a little minty tingle at first.
Molly E.
I was obsessseddd with this lip gloss!!! I loved the color, loved the feel, the plumping, staying power, and how it has collagen! I used it every single day and would 100% recommend. Sadly, this disappeared from my makeup bag about a month after I bought it. I bought it from Sephora and can’t wait to get it again. Expensive but WORTH it
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Apricot more...
I loved the hint of color and minor plumping effect this gave my overly thin lips! Of course it was a bit expensive but most items in this line are. I found the quality great and the product itself very smooth and moisturizing.
Sumaira F.
Alexandria , VA
I started using this product 6 months ago, since than it has become a regular part of my regular routin, it has made my lips softer and fuller. Very easy to apply. Beautiful packaging really beautiful. I have recommended it to my sister and she has have fallen in love with it. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Pink more...
Love this product. I like the high shine and the the fact it's not sticky. It does plump the lips enough to distract the eye from the fine lines. I will buy this over and over because it doesn't burn my lips. Of course if you want one that does to plump your lips to the max then you have to go with a different brand.
Sarah L.
New Britain, CT
I never thought I could spend this kind of money on a lipgloss but oh man! I picked mine up from Sephora, and I was definitely pleasantly surprised. It goes on so smooth and gives such a nice, glossy shine. It is not at all sticky in the slightest, and does slightly plump without giving you that awful burning feeling.
Dweeb V.
This product made my lips so plump and full! The pricing is at a good for its value and I would 10 out of 10 but it again! It's so easy to apply almost like melted chocolate and I have bought it for so many people I know! I think everyone should try it at least once
Emily G.
This lip gloss was so cuteeee!!!It really helped give my makeup look a POP!!!!Loved the product bc it applies very nicely and felt very moisturizing!!!!I am addicted to this product and I would buy this again!!!!!Very affordable as welll!!!!!!
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Love love love! This was the best before everything else and still is ! I've used this since high school and am. Let a senior in college. I'll always try new products but this is my go to! Always buy this just to have in my pocket.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora