BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Mary P.
Jacksboro
i think that this lip plumper is one of the best lip plumpers i have used . some of the others give you a stinging feeling when applied there have only been a few that dont give a burning sensation . but this lip plumper does not have those effects  but it does work great, i would recommend this to anyone needing a good lip plumper !
Mimi A.
Dallas, TX
While this product is recommended by many--for good reason--there are many other lip plumpers on the market that are cheaper though with a better outcome. The Dior plumper is very visually pleasing in the packaging and does a mediocre job, but save your money and get a different one that plumps your lips even more; like GlamGlow's version!
Shannon S.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Decent product. Gets the job done but a bit pricey considering there are other lip plumpers on the market that I feel are better and less expensive. Bought this product at a Dior counter inside of dillards.
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Review for: Apricot more...
I wasn’t that happy with this lipgloss! I’m not a fan of lip plumper but I did want to try it! It made my lips super super red without any of affect of plumping. The redness lasted a day! But that could just be me since I have sensitive skin
Julissa G.
Newburgh
I purchased this product and I REALLY love it. It’s really hydrating and keeps your lips healthy. You can feel a little sting but it only lasts a couple minutes. But I really wouldn’t call it a lip plumper it’s more of a lip gloss. In my experience I didn’t really see a difference in my lips. It’s still one of my favorite go to lip gloss.
Victoria P.
New York
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This is good, but honestly I expected more from a expensive product like this, I wouldn’t repurchase it. The lip plumping effect was very subtle and not what I expected. But it’s a pretty lipgloss anyway.
Kahyun K.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the way how it make my lip feel. It didn't hurt, it was just the right amount of plump. I love the color and shine it adds to my lips. It keeps my lip hydrated for a long time. I love the design of it and how it looks. I'll definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend
Nicolle L.
This really plumps up your lips, it really feels like you just got lip fillers. You really pay for what you get. It is amazing. I'm gonna leave a picture so you guys can see what it did to me I don't have supper thin lips but this made the just like Kylie's lips!!
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Another product that proves price doesn't dictate quality or performance. Unfortunately, I found this plumper did not perform any better than my Lip Fusion or Buxom. However, Dior has beautiful packaging and I'm afraid that's we pay for sometimes...
donna c.
Review for: Apricot more...
This is an awesome gloss. Can be worn alone or as a top coat. It is definitely a little pricey for a gloss, but it doesn't feel annoyingly sticky like some glosses do. It stays on longer, and there is a slight notice in plumpness of the lips after several uses. For a more noticeable plumpness, I would wear alone or under a lip color.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora