BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Nicolle L.
This really plumps up your lips, it really feels like you just got lip fillers. You really pay for what you get. It is amazing. I'm gonna leave a picture so you guys can see what it did to me I don't have supper thin lips but this made the just like Kylie's lips!!
Nicolle S.
Un muy buen brillo labial realmente se nota la diferencia cuando te lo colocas en los labios , el color es hermoso me encanta como huele y su acabado , creo que es uno de los mejores labiales que he probado 100% recomendado para todos el precio algo elevado pero vale la pena .
donna c.
Review for: Apricot more...
This is an awesome gloss. Can be worn alone or as a top coat. It is definitely a little pricey for a gloss, but it doesn't feel annoyingly sticky like some glosses do. It stays on longer, and there is a slight notice in plumpness of the lips after several uses. For a more noticeable plumpness, I would wear alone or under a lip color.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Another product that proves price doesn't dictate quality or performance. Unfortunately, I found this plumper did not perform any better than my Lip Fusion or Buxom. However, Dior has beautiful packaging and I'm afraid that's we pay for sometimes...
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
I love this product so much. It applies easily and isn't too sticky. My lips are a bit bigger than what they were after applying. And while it won't make your lips huge, it will make them noticeably bigger. Try it if you haven't already.
Elva K.
Cypress, TX
I received a sample of this with my Sephora order and I loved it. It definite plumps the lips and it doesn't have that painful sting to it like other lip plumpers. I had never tried plumper before this and once out of my sample k will be purchasing a full size from Sephora.
Tausha M.
Valdosta
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
The collagen-active lipgloss from Dior is my favorite lipgloss I own! I love the consistency, not too sticky and thick, but just enough staying power that I don’t have to constantly re-apply. The plumping tingle is really nice, some plumpers burn, but this one is actually a feeling I look forward to wearing, it’s refreshing! And the color is perfect alone, or used on top of a lip color.
Ducci N.
I happened to order the perfect shade of this product for me. The product is very soft and very delicate on your lips. Many youtubers had recommended it so I went along and bout it. Best lip decision I've made. Now I am I love with the product and I refuse to run out of it. I highly suggest buying it and experience for yourself
Caitlin S.
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This is a great maximized lip product. It gets the job done with lasting all day. I was shook at how long this last. Lady’s with smaller lips like me this product helped me so much. I love this color it gives me a pretty pink sparkle to go with my usual summer look. This has a very creamy soft formula and lots of product. If you are looking for a maximum lip gloss I do suggest this!
Sarah F.
Love the instant volume and shine with this invigorating lip plumper. A blend of collagen and marine-based fillers that are used to smooth and moisturize the appearance lips. After about 2 weeks, my lips will look noticeably fuller and more defined. I enjoy the tingly, cooling effect of this formula, rather than the sometimes-painful sting associated with other lip plumpers.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora