BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Awilda A.
good product, my lips smell and look so shining and beautiful, I recomended above all others products
member-32a89
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I love the smoothness and the fact that the products do what they say and not just stick to the lips
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt
😍
stevana m.
Lip Maximizer fails miserably as a lip plumper. The mint flavoring creates a slight, cooling, tingling effect that makes you think it’s working, but in reality this is just a gloss with potentially irritating ingredients. Save your money (and your lips)!
Charli C.
brisbane
Review for: Apricot more...
Stings your lips a little bit but still works good!! It’s super cute packaging and does the job well.
shamary c.
Excellent product
Excellent product.
I wish get it
Thanks...!
Att shamary cuesta
Colombia _ medellin
Jessica S.
Maravilhoso, o acabamento é incrível fica super lindo, duradouro tem uma ótima fixação eu recomendo.
Daniela M.
Me gusta porq hace ver los labios muy delicado y la formula no es pegajosa y tiene un olor agradable
Eloisa T.
Além de embalagem linda a cor é maravilhosa, textura, durabilidade e cheiro. Simplesmente amei. #amo
Aneth R.
Tijuana
Es un hermoso labial,hermoso color,hidrata los labios,me encanta y me encantaria volver a probar mas
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora