BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Dior is one of my favorite high end brands i love the lip plumper in particular because it makes my small upper lip look just that little bit bigger. I have noticed with some lip plumpers they are a little to tingly but this one doesn't do that.
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
This is my favorite! Dior is my number one goto brand when I'm shopping at Sephora! Everything for their nail and makeup products to their scents! Everything is always amazing and becomes my favorite! Also they always have the best packaging and style!
Teresa G.
This lip plumper is perfect, feels like a gloss and its moisturizing. Shine stays on good but don't eat unfortunately it transfers. Easy to use love the wand. I still have mine and would buy again & recommend.Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Review for: Apricot more...
I wasn’t that happy with this lipgloss! I’m not a fan of lip plumper but I did want to try it! It made my lips super super red without any of affect of plumping. The redness lasted a day! But that could just be me since I have sensitive skin
Shannon S.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Decent product. Gets the job done but a bit pricey considering there are other lip plumpers on the market that I feel are better and less expensive. Bought this product at a Dior counter inside of dillards.
Julissa G.
Newburgh
I purchased this product and I REALLY love it. It’s really hydrating and keeps your lips healthy. You can feel a little sting but it only lasts a couple minutes. But I really wouldn’t call it a lip plumper it’s more of a lip gloss. In my experience I didn’t really see a difference in my lips. It’s still one of my favorite go to lip gloss.
Mimi A.
Dallas, TX
While this product is recommended by many--for good reason--there are many other lip plumpers on the market that are cheaper though with a better outcome. The Dior plumper is very visually pleasing in the packaging and does a mediocre job, but save your money and get a different one that plumps your lips even more; like GlamGlow's version!
Harshita S.
Elmhurst
I'm obsessed!! This is my favorite lip plumper! It was gifted to me for my birthday, and I could never see myself using any other plumper. It has a really nice peppermint scent and. it leaves my lips feeling physically plumper. Plus, it leaves such a nice natural shimmer. I use it to top all my lipsticks--it pairs well with everything!
Victoria P.
New York
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This is good, but honestly I expected more from a expensive product like this, I wouldn’t repurchase it. The lip plumping effect was very subtle and not what I expected. But it’s a pretty lipgloss anyway.
Kahyun K.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the way how it make my lip feel. It didn't hurt, it was just the right amount of plump. I love the color and shine it adds to my lips. It keeps my lip hydrated for a long time. I love the design of it and how it looks. I'll definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora