BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
This is THE BEST lipgloss ever!! I got a sample of it in a makeup subscription once and I was HOOKED! My mom and I both bought it and every time she wears it, I can't stop staring at her lips! Gives the most beautiful glistening look to the lips and has an amazing refreshing feeling! I'll never stop using this gloss! Totally worth the money! Must have!
Leila M.
Doral, FL
The first Gloss instant volume effect of the Dior Backstage.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer repulse lips, leaving them with an incredible volume effect and "glossy" finish. Its mint and vanilla perfume offers a refreshing feeling every day more addictive.
Preksha W.
Fremont,CA
Review for: Apricot more...
If you are looking for a makeup look that is natural and that enhances your natural features I would totally recommend this product. It has a subtle color that made my lips look like it have a very peachy tint and the smell is absolutely amazing, not to mention, it has a tingly feeling after you apply it, leaving your lips feeling fresh and hydrated.
Meghan M.
Greensboro, NC
Dior Addict Lip Mazimizer is one of my favorite lip plumpers, I use it almost everyday. It gives your lips instant volume & shine. It looks beautiful alone or paired with your favorite lip color. Will definitely purchase again!
Shannon 💋.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
I got this from Sephora, it’s a beautiful gloss with a lot of shine and can go over anything. What I don’t love about it is it is not hydrating at all and leaves my lips feeling a little dry. I do love how shiny and plump it makes the lips. I probably won’t repurchase because I already have full lips and prefer something more hydrating.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
As others have been mentioning this is a beautiful product that seems to work over time. It's not something you throw on and see immediate plumping effects but again, it does work over time. The short term effects are healthy looking and feeling  lips that doesn't get tacky and provides my lips with high shine. It keeps your lips soft and beautiful.
Daria D.
I love it so much, it not very cold on lips, and after using lips are so soft and moisture. I use already two and will use more. Price is not very cheap, but if it present not bad. Last one buy in Duty Free and recommend  to other buy it if they like this effect.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
This plumper is good, but not the absolute most plumping. It feels nice on the lips and is beautifully reflective. It doesn't tingle as much as some, which is probably why it doesn't plump quite as much. It's nice if you already have decently full lips and just want a little extra.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Got this as a sample at Sephora and it burnt my lips aggressively. I have tried other plumper but this I thought I was going to have burns from a chemical reaction. I am not sure if it was just a bad batch as I have seen and read so many great reviews. Only tried the mini I got once and threw it out in fear. May have to give it another try.
Teresa G.
This lip plumper is perfect, feels like a gloss and its moisturizing. Shine stays on good but don't eat unfortunately it transfers. Easy to use love the wand. I still have mine and would buy again & recommend.Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora