BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
fida E.
Strasbourg
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Just perfect lit maximiser. Pour tout celle qui ont de petite lèvres à tester , celui ci et bien mon favoris .
Sanjidah A.
I have bought this lip pump because I was recommended by my friend. It is really nice and would purchase again.
Lary F.
aracaju-sergipe
Review for: Pink more...
Eu amoo muito esse lip plumper da christian dior confio de olhos fechados nessa marca.nunca mim decepcionaram.
Jessica O.
23 rue des lavoirs Berthegon
Stunning. Love the packaging. Feels luxurious on the lips.. makes them look and feel plumper ..would repurchase
Juliane B.
Amei a cor a textura, meu lábios ficaram lindos chamando ainda mais atenção. Produto de qualidade vale o custo.
Bassam F.
Lip lip lip lipstick the same time as a result of the New product or service you will ever be happy to share it
tia n.
Edmonton, AB
Very soft smooth feeling after applied it does a good job in making the lips look fuller as well glossy finish
Scarlet C.
Ensenada
De las mejores marcas a parte de ropa también de maquillaje, me encantan sus productos aparte que son muy finos
Cande C.
La fiebre de los colores mate en labios se ha expandido a todas las marcas, tanto de alta gama como low cost, yo estoy encantada porque son mis labiales favoritos. Los labiales mate generalmente tienden a resacar más el labio y en algunos casos con el paso de las horas tienden a crear grietas. En algunas marcas he experimentado, pero en otras he visto unos cuantos vídeos tutoriales para convencerme de su efectividad.
Mar J.
17706
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
It feels so great I can't stop using. It is expensive, but it's totally worth. I highly recommend this product.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora